Contact us

ESC 2010 FINAL - DISCUSSION

alca

Margerita86

AlexG said:
But...

We have to say, the flashdancers and the living room webcams...

the coolest interval act...

EVER!!!!
Agreed, it was amazing. I didn't like either intermission act in the semi's but that was just awsome.

Reciprocal

Niamh you did Ireland proud tonite!! I dont know how Germany won tonight, her accent was soooo annoying!!

I love Belgium, Norway, cyprus and Azerbaijan tonight.

Anyways Niamh you are an amazing singer and Ireland are proud of you, its a pity the rest of Europe didnt appreciate your talent because we deserved to win

alca

Margerita86 said:
AlexG said:
But...

EVER!!!!
Agreed, it was amazing. I didn't like either intermission act in the semi's but that was just awsome.
Well in Greece we missed all of that in the semis and in the final. Every year the same! COMMERCIALS!! Thank God there are DVDs!

Margerita86

Our presenter is called Eric Saade and he was part of our jury this year.
He came 3rd in Melodifestivalen with Manboy.

The international juries liked him more than our actually winner also.
[youtube:1cowsrmo]6Z4ll_DQPQs[/youtube:1cowsrmo]

PeterLPZ

She wasn´t rude and arrogant. You must imagine, that 4 months ago nobody knew her and now she wins the contest. So i think she has to realise all that. She isn´t perfect and i think the press-conference she will thank all people, who voted for her.

I´m so confused about her victory - i really can´t believe it. That´s the second time that Germany has won.

dogmeat

I have bad luck, cause I managed to give only symbolic votes this year. In semifinal I sent it too late and today I realised too late that I had no money on my phone ;]

what went wrong for safura tonight?
I think Safura went wrong :lol:

alca

missposh said:
I'm so happy!!! :D :D Just because they payed SO MUCH for her video and promo tour doesn't mean that she would win! :twisted:

AlexG

alca said:
Margerita86 said:
AlexG said:
But...

EVER!!!!
Well in Greece we missed all of that in the semis and in the final. Every year the same! COMMERCIALS!! Thank God there are DVDs!

Commercials? That's awful... That's rampant reptilian capitalism in its worst form, taking the enjoyment out of the contest.

Get yourself a satellite dish and watch it on the BBC - advertising is forbidden :!: :!: :!:

missposh

her performance was much better then her semi final one
i think the number 1 slot in running order cost her but nevermind she still finished 5th well done

AlexG

KristiG said:
missposh said:

Wouldn't it be better asking what went well with Safura tonight?

Seeing those two countries A&A trying to outdo each other was the most pathetic display of one-upmanship (look it up on Wikipedia!) I have ever seen, and I am so glad they both bombed. Their final places were too good for them.

dogmeat

AlexG said:
That's rampant reptilian capitalism in its worst form, taking the enjoyment out of the contest.
Please, don't blame capitalism for anything. If we had communism instead, we wouldn't be enjoying ESC tonight, but party's leader 3 hours long speach about better future and leading role of working class ;>

Margerita86

AlexG said:
KristiG said:
missposh said:

Wouldn't it be better asking what went well with Safura tonight?

Seeing those two countries A&A trying to outdo each other was the most pathetic display of one-upmanship (look it up on Wikipedia!) I have ever seen, and I am so glad they both bombed. Their final places were too good for them.
I also dislike the way Azerbaijan and Armenia keep dissing the other, it is so laaaaame.

Sweden's spokeperson was really hot. :)

I'm surprised with the ranking of Russia. Gosh, they have so many neighbours. :) Even Israel finished 14! :eek: But his voice cracked so bad.

I'm happy for Romania, Belgium, Denmark, Greece. I'm sorry for Jon, he deserved better.

I think Sofia's performance was the best one so far.

Top Bottom