Contact us

{"edition": 192, "phase": "confirmations", "deadline": "April 18 23:59:59", "timezone": "CET", "themes": ["👨‍💻", "🧽"]}

pjelacki

thrilled to welcome y'all in Begonia :giggle:

you can send me your entries now by Private Message (Skype is OK too of course, my skype name = my username here)

I promise that the final results show will not be as lazy as NSC 144. :ROFLMAO:

confirmed (58/60):
PQ: ::beg::tan::rah::ems::doi::vyl

::cyd::hyp::ugl::tuz::pyr::adb::rum::bal::kal::kad
::sun::ari::kim::kam::ous::sak::tad::sol::riy::szk
::ros::ins::svo::zch::nal::nur::blm::hal::com::red
::big::slf::moi::tro::che::lac::fer::tyb::noi::bel
::mat::nbs::taa::yap::per::qdq::ora::uje::cal::ser
::bif::luz

non-confirmed:
::aim Aimūlli

on break:
::ufe Uferbruht

banned:
nobody! 🎉

at risk of dropping out of roster:
nobody. hold on tight WLers, it will be your turn eventually!

Last edited:

esc87fan

Begonia was a lucky place for me, I got my best result ever the last time it hosted and hopefully this will be the place where I snap my DNQ streak

Schlagerman1

::adb is going with an artist that has been one of the most popular ones when choosing for NSC back in the day, but it has been a while since last time. Check her out HERE! :mrgreen:

theditz83

Veteran
::moi is of course in, but is holding behind-the-scenes focus groups with any interested nations to gather feedback on the 4 songs submitted to MTV for this edition. If you want to take part in one of these focus groups, please drop us a private conversation by clicking >>here<<

pjelacki

undecided between two theme ideas, neither of which is fleshed out properly. so expect a random mix of those that doesn't make sense. :ROFLMAO:

pjelacki

btw in case you submitted an entry and haven't received a reaction on your PM check the list in the first post, if your nation name is there it's confirmed

theditz83

Veteran
btw in case you submitted an entry and haven't received a reaction on your PM check the list in the first post, if your nation name is there it's confirmed
::moi will be incoming on Saturday, and I'm sure your hosting will be fab - looking forward to our stay in Begonia xup

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello my dear friends !! xhug Please send me your desired recap segments until the deadline, it'll be fine if it's a few hours late also.

Please make sure your desired recap segment is 20 sec long !!!!

Submit it my way either by PM, e-mail ([email protected]), Discord (vasilije.mic), Skype, Facebook, Postman Pidgeon - or anything that is of your preference really

If you happen to change your entry - don't hesitate to let me know and send a new segment, I promise I don't bite. xkiss

@Schlagerman1 @Territrius @Steffan @Morty @pjelacki @Milos-BC @nofuxCZ @Gera11 @daniels1000 @whiteshoes @renzo @Yoni @spiluke @Sean @doctormalisimo @Ewigkeit @pyryniemi @berlyda @Lenalite @azilio99 @Mozz @MARCOMEN @LesterMalvo @Veliky @Kimrt @EurovisionSmile @Nicholas123 @Lonter @ClassifiedCat @Mattan @theditz83 @ferret @sigi @PopGeek @Leaf @CypriotGirl @Splash @Edweis @94ayd @Veronika @Charly @Eulaliya @FabiESC @dogmeat @esc87fan @Karhu @AshleyWright @Koori @Rmetr0 @marc @theCONWEL @anaraqueen @My Star @Stargazer @VasilijeM @tuorem @Alevender @Fearnavigatr @kopachka @as78 @takeru @zechhh

pjelacki

40 countries have signed up so far. xcheer

You have 11 hours left to join NSC 192. Come grab your spot before the gate closes. :cool:

Aimūlli @Territrius
Belvist @Milos-BC
Biflovatia @nofuxCZ
Calypso @renzo
Fervorosia @pyryniemi
Luzinia @ClassifiedCat
MatiMati @Mattan
New Bander State @ferret
Noizeland @sigi
Orangualia @Leaf
Perryfornia @Splash
QuiénDQ @94ayd
Rahasia Diati @Veronika
Serenes @Karhu
Tír an Abhainn @My Star
Tybalteva @tuorem
Ujedinjeni Gvozd @kopachka
Vylkuzeme @as78
Yaponesia @takeru

Uferbruht haven't submitted an entry either, but according to the roster thread they're on a scheduled break.

My apologies if you're on this list by mistake! To redeem our nation, Begonian airways will reward a voucher for a free coffee for anyone affected. xcoffee

Probably putting a text-version only implementation of the semis up tonight. xmusic

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Submitted their recap parts:
Comino
Halito
Hypjø
Trollheimr
Tybalteva
Pyreica
Redwood R.
Tanoiro
Moisantia
Balearica Island
Emsfrynt
Cherniya
Adamsburg

If you're not above, but have senhit - SHOUT !!

@Territrius @Steffan @pjelacki @Milos-BC @nofuxCZ @Gera11 @daniels1000 @whiteshoes @renzo @Yoni @spiluke @Sean @doctormalisimo @pyryniemi @azilio99 @Mozz @MARCOMEN @LesterMalvo @Veliky @Kimrt @EurovisionSmile @Nicholas123 @Lonter @ClassifiedCat @Mattan @ferret @sigi @PopGeek @Leaf @CypriotGirl @Splash @94ayd @Veronika @Eulaliya @FabiESC @dogmeat @esc87fan @Karhu @AshleyWright @Koori @Rmetr0 @marc @theCONWEL @My Star @Stargazer @Fearnavigatr @kopachka @as78 @takeru @zechhh

xcheer Final call for recap parts (ddl @Midnight) ! xcheer

I'm kindly asking for a minute of your time to make my job easier for the common good. Thank you xhug xrose 🤗🌞

Top Bottom