Contact us

Drama!

anselm

What else could happen ?

- A stage tube falls down on a participant
- Jon Ola Sand resigns and is replaced with Christer Björkman
- Sweden withdraws because Finland invaded them
- Eduard Romanyuta bribes the fan press to write positive reviews about his rehearsals
- Nadav Guedj's real age is revealed
- Even the hosts start booing Russia
- Nina Sublatti oximates Amber

The possibilities are endless...

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Everyone seems to forget the Lithuanian drama when Vaidas Baumila was quite viciously commenting back to the Eurovision fans that dared to leave less than positive comments on his song. Wasn't he involved in some NF drama too?

Pawhlen

Everyone seems to forget the Lithuanian drama when Vaidas Baumila was quite viciously commenting back to the Eurovision fans that dared to leave less than positive comments on his song. Wasn't he involved in some NF drama too?
What?! that must I have missed, does it exist a video of it?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
What?! that must I have missed, does it exist a video of it?

I'll see if I can find the video where he was leaving the comments to people. I can't remember what the National Final controversy was about though but I remember there was some.

Edit: I couldn't find the video where Vaidas was insulting fans but I found out the NF drama. Mia and Vaidas had a mini showdown. Mia expressed that she didn't like the song "This Time" that she was being forced to sing, and Vaidas then responded telling her she should listen to some modern music like Mumford and Sons. There were also other complaints throughout the NF with several contestants not being happy with the format and being made to sing songs that weren't right for them.

Pawhlen

I'll see if I can find the video where he was leaving the comments to people. I can't remember what the National Final controversy was about though but I remember there was some.

Edit: I couldn't find the video where Vaidas was insulting fans but I found out the NF drama. Mia and Vaidas had a mini showdown. This expressed that she didn't like the song "This Time" that she was being forced to sing, and Vaidas then responded telling her she should listen to some modern music like Mumford and Sons. There were also other complaints throughout the NF with several contestants not being happy with the format and being made to sing songs that weren't right for them.
what an idiot xfacepalm xfacepalm

GermanBango

I had a nightmare about Russia wining - would that be enough Drama for you guys? :lol:

GRE

what an idiot xfacepalm xfacepalm

Of course...when someone else says something, we can easily call him idiot.
When the one that we support says something, it's is just his opinion. We have liberty of speech.

Pawhlen

There are many people in our world that has so many opinions about everything and still they don´t know anything. But I guess it´s easy since you don´t have to be responsable for it

GRE

Ladies & gentlemen,
we have a new episode in our drama season.
I will say only 3 words:
Bjorkman-Australia-Germany.
The reactions are like this

NikkiBoy

When A.S.M won with only 6 points over Anne Gadegaard Suitcase in our NF :eek:

Top Bottom