Contact us

Do you write your own songs?

MartinF

Yes, I suppose this is a shameless bit of advertising in a way, but a not-for-profit, "ESC fan community is awesome" kind of way, so I hope you'll bear with me. :giggle:

Anyway, are you a Eurovision fan who also writes songs for fun? I am - I play in a band called Vulnerable, we've been knocking out passable rock music ever since we were at school together, and we've even submitted a few songs to various national finals over the years (unsuccessfully, surprise surprise!).

More to the point, every year we take part in the Home Composed Song Contest.

If you haven't heard of it, that's OK, most people probably haven't - but it's an extremely long-running annual contest for amateur songwriters who are also fans of ESC. It's been going since 1991 (no, really!) and the 2023 edition is now open for submissions.

It's a really fun and friendly way of sharing your music with like-minded ESC fans who enjoy writing songs, and I've always enjoyed taking part - so if you (or anyone else you know!) might be interested, do check out the details & share the link below. The more the merrier!

Top Bottom