• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

A-lister

Veteran
My review:

One of the worst entries this year hands-down, this is just so boring, bland and vanilla and jESC-like quite frankly. They try to look like Måneskin or something, but sound like a bunch of 10 year old girls trying to do "punk-rock", it makes Avril Lavigne sound super hardcore.

Iker

Veteran
My review:

One of the worst entries this year hands-down, this is just so boring, bland and vanilla and jESC-like quite frankly. They try to look like Måneskin or something, but sound like a bunch of 10 year old girls trying to do "punk-rock", it makes Avril Lavigne sound super hardcore.
We finally fully on agree on something! :ROFLMAO:

Jonkonfui

There is something I dont understand about some Eurofans... There are EVIDENT similarities out there if you want to compare someone with Manneskin: Achile Lauro or The Rasmus (the ones singing Jezabel, I mean) but you overlook the obvious and look for odd similarities.
Saying that the Danish girls try to look like Manneskin is just crazy. There is nothing Manneskin-y about this.

PolarFoxxie.

Gladly gave them 0 pts and i see that majority of people share my taste. I do hope that i won't have to listen to them more than once. If yes, my first toilet Break. Don't like them nor their song.

cassio

Im looking forward to all the danish teenage girls screaming WHY DIDN'T WE QUALIFY for the final and EUROPE DOSN'T UNDERSTAND US AND OUR MUSIC TASTE .......... Im gonna say I told you so, so much this year!

Yazy

This is one of those songs that I don't have much to comment on.

I wanna like it more but I just can't.
Sounds more impactful in a recap but the full song is kinda tiring.

I think that Fyr and Flamme did a much better throwback than this.

I give it :2: points.

Seems like none of the rock songs is hitting a mark for me this year.

Milos-BC

Probably the most underrated entry this year but I can understand why many people dislike it.

Anyway, I love it. It's catchy, memorable, and it cheers me up. More than enough to keep listening to it again and again.

8 points.

jatojo

Why is the first half slow? I dont get this one...
Ever heard of this one?

It's not the same thing, I know, but both songs are built around a big contrast. And in both cases, it puts some people off.

Mainshow

Veteran
had to downgrade it from :2: to :1: - technically, it´s not the worst song ever but I honestly can´t even listen to it - it´s the only song I have to skip on the compilation (North Macedonia comes close, though).

jatojo

had to downgrade it from :2: to :1: - technically, it´s not the worst song ever but I honestly can´t even listen to it - it´s the only song I have to skip on the compilation (North Macedonia comes close, though).

More than 20 entries are worse, in my opinion.

jatojo

There is something I dont understand about some Eurofans... There are EVIDENT similarities out there if you want to compare someone with Manneskin: Achile Lauro or The Rasmus (the ones singing Jezabel, I mean) but you overlook the obvious and look for odd similarities.
Saying that the Danish girls try to look like Manneskin is just crazy. There is nothing Manneskin-y about this.

I think it just reflects that many people don't know much about music. Often I see Eurovision songs make a big impression on people, and I'm thinking: "Why - it's just a very basic death metal/jazz/opera/bossa nova/local folk composition". But I guess it means that many don't really know those genres. And the other way around - as you mention - people point out similarities just because something is "rock", and seem to be unaware that there are several categories within rock music.

Fluke

Okay, i didn't think this had so much chance of qualifying, but it was still better than many songs that did and everyone i saw it together with agrees, they liked it more than Bulgaria and Moldova. I guess they still made an impression though, qualifying isn't everything these days.

jatojo

I believe Denmark was (once again) killed by the voting system that favours ballads, even boring ballads which semi 1 had plenty of.

jatojo

Denmark's performance is currently the least viewed from Tuesday's show.

Top Bottom