Så lad os øve os på hinanden
Lige om lidt er vi to voksne
Du er kvinden, jeg er manden
Hele gulvet er gået fra forstanden
La' os øve på hinanden​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mimmon

Veteran
The Danish NF has always had it's fair share of detractors but at least had a certain level of defenders and supporters. This year it really seems like a universal agreement among fans that this NF is incredibly weak, myself included.

I am really worried about a 2016 repeat. I just don't understand what the Danish broadcaster was thinking here, it's almost frustrating and you wanna grab them by the shoulder and yell at them "What were you thinking"

At this point, I am starting to root for Fyr & Flamme, at least it's in Danish and has more personality than any of the other entries.
I totally agree (once again) and I re-listend to Fyr and Flamme and im not suprised its bookies and some people favourites,its current and modern but I believe its still weak.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I actually kinda like all three of the current odds favorites - though "Silver Bullet" very much ironically - but I don't trust the stodgy, stodgy Danes to pick any of them. They're all too interesting.

njdevils94

Veteran
I actually kinda like all three of the current odds favorites - though "Silver Bullet" very much ironically - but I don't trust the stodgy, stodgy Danes to pick any of them. They're all too interesting.

Cosmc twins are the worst live performers of the bunch so it won't win.

A-lister

Veteran
I dunno what DR is smoking? xshrug In fact I still stick to my opinion that Denmark could have won ESC'2020 with Yes, had the contest not been cancelled, so to not even accept them back? xshrug

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

How could DMGP have rejected THIS? Did they honestly think that was worse than all they offer to us now????

ugh this sounds potentially great and well above the rest of the NF. It's sad they lost their shot last year. I agree with A-Lister they'd have been one to watch from under the radar.

Mimmon

Veteran

How could DMGP have rejected THIS? Did they honestly think that was worse than all they offer to us now????
I love the fact how 2 days I had 600 views and then Wiwi putted my video as snippet and few hours later I get over 1k views....
Also I agree how...My friend suggest reason why
Danish wanted only Danish song writers and Ben and Tan there is Swedish song writer so thats why they rejected

crashworld

Veteran
The Cosmic Twins' song has grown on me so much and it's my favourite from this year's Danish NF now. I just hope they don't sound like a trainwreck 'live'.

rasmuslights

Veteran
What I love about Ben & Tan's entries/songs is that they always make them sound like typical American songs that you could hear on radio back in early 2000's. xheart

samee it's such good vibes. never expected them to be one of my favorite artists to come out of esc hahah love all their songs

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I love the fact how 2 days I had 600 views and then Wiwi putted my video as snippet and few hours later I get over 1k views....
Also I agree how...My friend suggest reason why
Danish wanted only Danish song writers and Ben and Tan there is Swedish song writer so thats why they rejected

Wiwi used an upload I did once of NeAngely - Courageous and it went from like 50 views to several thousand after they used it in an article. The free promo xheat

Mainshow

Veteran
This was such a bad and low move. Even Aksel - even though he was universally disliked amongst the fanbase - got another chance and took part in the Finnish national final.

"Iron Heart" easily shits on all other Danish NF songs this year.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I quite predictably am not a fan of what I'm hearing of Iron Heart, but shame on those in charge for not letting Ben & Tan at the very least have another chance after their opportunity was snatched away from them last year. I doubt there's any excuse here for not putting them back in the NF other than that they had someone else specifically in mind for this year.

Top Bottom