10 8.1%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Denmark-scaled.jpg

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
'Human' is my favourite in this Danish MGP 2020 but I kinda feel 'Yes' is a typical song our Scandinavian Danish neighbours would choose for ESC. We shall see how it goes. Pity that the final goes without an audience, these are troublesome times.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Just a brainwave... but if it's a social event with no more than 1000 people, why not just reduce the audience so it's below 1000. Event 900 people that's a hell of a lot, and bring them forward so they're not scattered all over. That way it's not going to look like a live broadcast of a dress rehearsal, I'm gutted i'm working tomorrow as I totally want to see how much of a mess this NF will look with audience. Surely a smaller audience is better than none at all. Also i can imagine it will echo a lot in such a big empty space.

jatojo

Just a brainwave... but if it's a social event with no more than 1000 people, why not just reduce the audience so it's below 1000. Event 900 people that's a hell of a lot, and bring them forward so they're not scattered all over. That way it's not going to look like a live broadcast of a dress rehearsal, I'm gutted i'm working tomorrow as I totally want to see how much of a mess this NF will look with audience. Surely a smaller audience is better than none at all. Also i can imagine it will echo a lot in such a big empty space.

The only institution that does that seems to be the Royal Theatre in Copenhagen - they will leave every two seat empty. The organizers of DMGP could have done something similar, I guess, and maybe they will have a small audience, I don't know. It's not a law that's been imposed, it's just a recommendation, but since it's coming from the state and DR is state-owned, the reaction regarding the audience is sort of expected.

Remembrance

Well, there's no audience on the 3rd X Factor live show here in Denmark tonight.
Except for the performing artists, that is :)

A-lister

Veteran
So what are Sweden doing then?

We have the worst government in the history of Sweden and the guy responsible for crisis management is a complete disaster, and as a result of that we have soon most cases/capita in whole Europe, it's almost as if they want to kill out the old and sick here... nothing would surprise me any longer with these people...

On contrary Denmark is far more caring about their people's welfare than Sweden so I am not surprised to see Denmark doing this and Sweden continue sticking the head in the sand ...

Mrm

Veteran
Unfortunately in the shadow of Maja (for me) is this amazing track:

I hope for a very good performance for it! :)

Is he from Iran?

jatojo

Tonight's X Factor show really had some odd moments in between the acts without the sound of an audience ... DR must be working intensely on solving that issue now.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran

Is he from Iran?

He's born in Denmark, but his parents are from Morocco and came to Denmark in the 1960s.

He was a member of the band "Outlandish": a very famous group in late 90s/00s :)

cassio

Tonight's X Factor show really had some odd moments in between the acts without the sound of an audience ... DR must be working intensely on solving that issue now.

Thats easy solved. Let DR get some pigs at least 50 when ever an act has finished you slap them in their bum

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member

Is he from Iran?
So underrated, it’s my favourite!! Such a lovely song xlove

• La La Love
Reactions: Mrm

Romeo

I'm happy that they will have no audience! I have saw on twitter people claiming its the wrong thing to do because only 20 people in Denmark have coronavirus.... My argument is that not all people are Danes! There are a lot of people from all over Europe who will attend. I wish Melfest would do the same. I hope Eurovision does the same thing. Use a stage, you don't need a huge audience. Life is more important than attending a TV show

Top Bottom