21 10.8%

8 4.1%

12 6.2%

10 5.2%

16 8.2%

• Total voters

Ezio

Veteran
I get why William Lee Adams hates the song. It's a very authentic reaction, which we are not used to seeing anymore from him. But hating the song for being generic (ballad) is a bit strange when he at the same time loves generic bops. Awkward interview lol.

Preuss

Are you asking why I made this video? I just noticed that he sugarcoats his opinions now and it reminded me that he had this hilarious OTT hatred for Anja.

I meant, what happened between him and Anja? because clearly there's something that's happened

Ezio

Veteran
I just rewatched Where I Am and William was totally on point. He just made himself look like a fool when he tried to flatter her on the red carpet.

ESC94

Now let´s move on to :dk:!! For me Denmark is my least favourite of all the nordic countries in Eurovision, since their entries are mostly pretty safe middle-of-the-road songs that don´t offend anyone but are just plain boring!! With the exception of their winning title in 2013 I haven´t liked any entry this decade, their song from 2017 is no exception for me!! :(

That year they were represented by Anja Nissen, an Australian with Danish roots and the song "Where I Am". This song reminded me so much of a winning title from Pop Idol or X-Factor, very linear and without any climax. Her voice was ok, but also more on the bland side without any real character. Her performance in both the semi and the final reminded me more of an audition in a talent show, she really screamed her vocal cord bloody thinking this is a good way to sing. This is really a common misconception among female singers in talent shows that screeming out your lungs equals good singing, but this completely wrong!! I found both performances really tiring to watch and listen, and seemingly viewers thought the same, since she didn´t get any points except :8: from her actual home country :au:.

This was all in all just pretty bland and boring, a few minutes later I already forgot the melody. I gave this average radio song :2:, since I could at least listen to it while doing something different, but that´s it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom