Contact us

DENMARK 2010 - Chanée & N'evergreen - In a Moment Like This

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

No Name

I was in shock too after the first two voters. I had expected that we'd get primarily high points from the Nordic countries, so seeing that the song had appealed to people all across Europe was awesome.

12 points from Romania and Poland were so unexpected. :D
Love to Iceland and Ireland too for 12 points! :D

The recent years have felt like a loooong walk in the desert speaking of our results in the past 7-8 years. Hopefully we're now back on track. :mrgreen:

94ayd

No Name said:
I was in shock too after the first two voters. I had expected that we'd get primarily high points from the Nordic countries, so seeing that the song had appealed to people all across Europe was awesome.

The recent years have felt like a loooong walk in the desert speaking of our results in the past 7-8 years. Hopefully we're now back on track. :mrgreen:

Is it me or you didn't give ANY points to Iceland?! I guess it's primarily your fault. :lol:

LadyKiller

Banned
No Name said:

Of course it appealed No Name. It was a lovely song that spoke straight to heart of the people. You didn't even have to understand English in order to understand what the song was all about. Hope to see you again in such high places. :D

So sorry that Greece didn't give any points. For what is worth we were about 12 people and 11 of us voted for Denmark! Unbelievable! (I voted for Turkey :mrgreen: )

ParadiseES

Hmmmm....... This is one of the few results that still can't get why, but congrats anyway.....

I really feared and was :| :| :| after the first votings........

PS- yeah, I admit, this one was my toilet break :oops:

aletem

I didn't doubt this song one moment. It looked great again and I'm happy they ended in top5. I would have rather see this win, but anyway good job! :D

Margerita86

I had a few breaks as well when there were not really any interesting songs coming up, but I watched the danish one from start to finish.

wittgenstein

i am chocked with this doing so good. its dreadful. and its a big long theft, very obvious. was it the juries, and have these juries never heard police and abba etc? this sounds like something awful that sweden might have sent a few years ago.

besides, he couldn't sing.

Scooby

Desperate song, very bad performance, generaly very bad! Overrated!!!
Instead of Denmark was supposed to watch Sweden in the finals!

ParadiseES

Scooby said:
Desperate song, very bad performance, generaly very bad! Overrated!!!
Instead of Denmark was supposed to watch Sweden in the finals!

I'm not alone. Thanks god ;)

djh013

Denmark were robbed.

Easily should have won as was definitely the best song on the night

Scooby

This is the far away from "the best"

wittgenstein

if denmark would have won – esc would take a big leap backwards. it would be kind of a small death. when the two first 12s was given to denmark i almost fell into depression.

Margerita86

wittgenstein said:
if denmark would have won – esc would take a big leap backwards. it would be kind of a small death. when the two first 12s was given to denmark i almost fell into depression.
It actually amazed me that Denmark went so high with a song like that.
While I don't like either songs Lena was in terms of what is good for the contest a better winner than Denmark.

Milos-BC

Even though I began liking this a bit now, I still think it is overrated. Some great songs either flopped or ended up in the middle, while this got so many points :shock: I wonder if Sweden would have a chance with a schlager now again. Well congratulations anyway (i did like your entry from 2009 far more than this one, I have to say :oops: )

Samb

I still can't help but think the riff has been taken from The Police's bac catalogue :lol:

Top Bottom