Contact us

Dalisska - NSC 227 - Sarah Kinsley - Cypress

Sabrewulf238

Hello, this is Dalisska's own national thread! Where all news about Dalisska and thier song choices will be found.

Name: Dalisska
Capital: Lyndra (Lin-dra)
Other Major cities: Rillatean, Tekniosa, Quingla.
Population: About 28 million
Capital Population: About 6 million
Languages: Dalisskian and Lyumpian, (Lie-um-peon)(it's a dying language though :( )
Main Exports: Cheese, Wine, Boat parts, Chocolate truffles, Computers, Medical equipment, Zion mobiles(really fast cars designed in Tekniosa, a scientific and heavily protected city), Paparus sheets, Ice-Cream curry(a special delicacy made in Quingla)
Flag:
Ryvoda.jpg

Some Extra information about Dalisska

Dalisska is made up of four provinces, Dalyndra, Sarleaf, Hallin and Uramazia.

President: Arthur Mcdoogle, a kind man and effective politician who's favorite music includes Country ballads and "Cowboy" music, thankfully he has no say in the song selection for Dalisska whatsoever :D

Vice-President: Gina Paulina, a scheming, streetwise woman who is not to be messed with. She has a vile sense of humour and is reported to having laughed when Bambi's mother died. How she got into her position nobody knows but rumours of late suggest a bribe from her millionaire father secured her the position.

Lyndra: Lyndra is the perfect place to go on holidays, situated right beside the sea. There are many sites to see aswell, on your visit you must visit the famous Olo Bay which has a large sighting of Dolphins all year round. Lyndra is located in the province "Dalyndra"

Rillatean: Rillatean is well known for it's strong sense of heritage. When visiting be sure to note the quaint cobbled paths and narrow roads. Also on your visit be sure to visit landmarks such as "Jokes Tower" which is situated on the nearby Hill. Rillatean is located in the Province "Sarleaf"

Tekniosa: Pronounced Tek-neo-sa, Tekniosa is an advanced city in a recluse part of Dalisska. After an attack in the 1100's from nearby city Quingla, Tekniosa had no choice but to put a force field around the city where it stays to this day. It's very hard to get access into Tekniosa(it includes lots of Form filling and tests) but if you manage to do so be sure to take a stroll through Tek-Tek Park and gaze at the large Zion Sphere in the city centre. Tekniosa is located in the province "Hallin"

Quingla: Pronounced Kwing-la, Quingla is the most unusual part of Dalisska. The Lyumpian people have inhabited this city as far as anyone can remember. Quingla is a large city most famous for it's Lyumpian Pyramids. Yes the lyumpians have many things in common with the Egyptians. But by far the most interesting aspect of this city is that it is covered in snow all year round. Sadly the Lyumpian language is confined to this city only in Dalisska and is quickly dieing out. Quingla is located in the province "Uramazia".

Copy and paste ftw :p

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Re: Dalisska

Dalisska doesn't know what to send :(

Well actually....I have one song and I was going to confirm right now.....but I don't want to make a hasty decision.....but the song might be gone by the time I get back (going away tommorrow until saturday night)

I guess I'll risk it and mull it over while I'm away.......If I enter it it will be another one Dalisska's firsts....I don't think I've ever entered something so......raunchy. :p

Hmm...I have a funny feeling about this song....maybe I should confirm it now :?

Edit: Actually now I'm entering it, I had a think and listened to it a few more times and I know I want to send it now definitely :mrgreen:

[youtube:12m3o7mg]fIuvIcJ6oEg[/youtube:12m3o7mg]

Liam

Re: Dalisska - Starstrukk for NSC 44!

Great song, but I think Rasho has already confirmed it. :( I'm not completely sure. Sorry :(

Luke

Rasho already confirmed that song

Scorpion

No he didn't :?
Sabrewulf confirmed it only, so the song is his :)

Rasho

I'm waiting for a reply to the PM I sent Sabrewulf :)

Ervine, nemoj da ti zagor?avam hostovanje :mrgreen:

Sabrewulf238

Sorry Rasho....I didn't know anyone else was interested in it..

I'm not sure what else I'd send.....I guess I could have a look :|

I really don't know what else to enter... :?

I don't know what I should do, on one hand I don't want people thinking I took it from rasho (which I didn't, didn't even know he was considering it) but at the same time I don't feel right just giving up something I confirmed first......what's the point if someone can just ask you nicely and get it from you? tbh I think if someone who never even heard the song before asked nicely for it I'd nearly end up feeling like I should give it to him. :|

Sabrewulf238

I have absolutely 0 clue on what to send to NSC 45. :|

Like I can't even begin to think about what to send..............I think I'm in trouble. :(

Schlagerman1

Why don't have a NF like I had for NSC 32? :p Where the others are sending songs and you choose the song(s) you like best (and have a NF with them if necessary? :)

Bojan

Re: Dalisska - ????? (NSC 45)

uhm have you ever had a clue what to send? :p :lol: you've said this so many times :?
ur last entry was GREAT and desreved much better btw.

Sabrewulf238

Re: Dalisska - ????? (NSC 45)

I suppose I could try something like that schlager.....I'll decide tommorrow what I'll do.

and Boyan I didn't really mean it all those times....even then I had vague ideas but this time I don't even have vague ideas :p

I might be able to scrape a national final of my own from somewhere.....

Sabrewulf238

Re: Dalisska - NSC 46 - Thunderbirds are go!

Just a slight joke..... :p

No I'm afraid Dalisska isn't sending the Thunderbirds theme tune.

But we are sending a Thunderbird to the next contest:

The Golden Filter - Thunderbird
[youtube:1ga64pgw]OFKRUR9imQc[/youtube:1ga64pgw]

What do you think?

I'm already sending it to another contest......but I really love it so I'm giving it a chance over here too. :mrgreen:

Sabrewulf238

Re: Dalisska - NSC 46 - Thunderbirds are go!

What do you think of this song?

[youtube:2nkgi2pz]8n5r_iVclpc[/youtube:2nkgi2pz]

I might enter it....I don't have much idea of what to send really....

Keko

Re: Dalisska - Will Dalisska Step up for NSC 47?

Quite good song! I enjoy this kind of music you've been sending recently. ''Thunderbird'' was amazing, new song to me.

Sabrewulf238

Re: Dalisska - ?????(NSC 49)

Dalisska isn't fully sure what to send to the next contest (but then what else is new? :p) But we do have a few ideas....

[youtube:3uvi1hit]Dl5oeTaN85o[/youtube:3uvi1hit]

Actually that's it :p

Sabrewulf238

Re: Dalisska - ?????(NSC 49)

I found another possible song

[youtube:1io9iyad]zmsx4nkiX3U[/youtube:1io9iyad]

I don't think it's really a hard hitter or anything though...

Sabrewulf238

Re: Dalisska - NSC 50 - We're having a Tea Party! :D

Dalisska is holding a Tea Party for NSC 50, I hope you'll all come...It'll be a mad laugh! :p

[youtube:kpf3jn87]uY58uPtAM68[/youtube:kpf3jn87]

Sabrewulf238

Re: Dalisska - NSC 51 - ???

Dalisska is thinking of doing something experimental for the next nsc......

I realized recently that Nsc isn't going anywhere....so I might aswell give something out of the ordinary a go for at least one edition.

Top Bottom