Where are you now when I miss you?
You're sailin' around in my peripheral
Where are you now?
Where are you now?
Where are you now?
Where are you now?​

Last edited by a moderator:

Milos-BC

They were exceptionally good, they really stood out and they lifted the song to a whole new level.

I voted for :cz: several times and I am planning to do the same tonight as well.

I believe they have realistic chances to end in the top 10.

grazy2266

If this ended up top 15 it would be very worthy of it, it just needs people to still remember it after the all the acts. I feel this is a great feel good song.

musicfan

I always liked this. Good dance song, ultimately Subwoolfer has a bit more to it for me, but very easy to like. The atmosphere is cool, the opening actually reminds me of the amazing Last Dance from last year.

Deleted member 12761

I think they are going to do very well tonight. The performance is one of the best in this year imo. The part where she hits the high note is such a moment! I hope they get a lot of points tonight!

martin

Good luck tonight. Hopefully we give this some points tonight :)

Slabsson79

5 pts? seriously? Less than Lake Malawi and GERMANY? :ROFLMAO: i did not expect wonders, but this too much...
But I hope decisionmakers at Czech TV watch - authenticity COUNTS. SO, ESCZ 2023...here we go.
:sick::giggle:

Slabsson79

Oooof that televoting score after doing so well in the semi

I am glad you sent this though! Hope it's a sign for more electronic music (from every style) from now on
Apparently, electronic music is NOT, what the TELEVOTE and the JURIES praise. It is pointless to send something, if you are prone to fail...Czech votes from the semi will more likely shift towards others. It is no fun to partake at ESC and either NQ or get 0-5-7 Pts from the televote in the GF....

Slabsson79

...imo running order is partly to blame, once again ;)
I guess there is more to blame than that. But it is pointles....after ESC is before the ESC. I really hope that Czech TV and our HoD will analyze this and will adjust the selection process to make it more transparent, public and open to a wide array of genres and not just prearranged/premeditated entries....a country like Czechia can have a NF with 12 contestants and as we saw in Turin, not singing in English is not neccessarily a disadvantage (Serbian, Portuguese, Dutch, Romanian).

soulm8

Juries didn’t give her more cause it was a final full with jury favorites. The televote though… Estonia closing the show took spot from the opener. She was really cute and lovely, she enjoyed the experience so did I! ❤️

hijirio

Veteran
Sorry for my language but why the FUCK would you place a song that came 4th in the semi as the opener of the show, and especially before Romania??????? 2 bops back to back, what were the producers smoking?

Datura

Sorry for my language but why the FUCK would you place a song that came 4th in the semi as the opener of the show, and especially before Romania??????? 2 bops back to back, what were the producers smoking?
which one would u have picked?

Bobjan FR

They already did that, with Belgium in 2016, and Israel in 2017, and they were 3rd.
I supposed they consider that a song that finish 3rd in SF in the last spot can't win the contest -and i think they are right-. After yes, they put the two EDM songs with same sounds in 01 and 02, they should have done it differently.

bstream

I still think Czech Republic is generally on the right track. I have personally enjoyed almost all their entries since 2016, around the time they kick-started this new journey. Keep up with the modern-sounding tracks. It was well staged (vs Austria), had some of the better camera angles considering how weird they were this year for everyone. This slick, radio-ready EDM number was more than welcome at the final.

The NF should definitely display the vocalists actual live vocals with as little support (especially cut down on the vocals in the backing track) as possible so we can get a more holistic sense of the potential package. This is a step up from when the NF was just clips and music videos, with us hoping the eventual winner can sing.

Top Bottom