5 4.1%

4 3.3%

5 4.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

lilka

After seeing Anna in concert (edit 17/7) 4 times I want her back to ESC so badly, to represent Cyprus this time! She may be nearly 65, but she rocks the stage! And she still has the voice (you have to believe me, I'm objective, even as a die-hard fan) Unfortunately, she won't come back.

Last edited:

PanosAK

I wouldn't mind something like 2022 but with a singer who can actually sing/perform? xshrug A missed opportunity for Cyprus...

Andromache can sing the Eurovision performance was probably a result of nerves + issues with the sound on her ear piece (which i noticed might have been a thing with other artists as well)

A-lister

Veteran
Andromache can sing the Eurovision performance was probably a result of nerves + issues with the sound on her ear piece (which i noticed might have been a thing with other artists as well)

Well, it didn't come across that way... and whatever the reason the live performance unfortunately was bad and it's a shame since it was one of the best entries :/

lilka

Me too :(
A song at least partly in Greek... :(

Mainshow

Veteran
Even though I can totaly see why some fans think that he´s good-looking, I think that this announcement is quite mediocre.

His last attempt to enter the Eurovision stage (Australian national final) was underwhelming. Let´s hope that his song is more competitive this time and that his performance won´t be a big fat (vocal) mess again.

Anyway, it´s nice to see that (apart from Sandro´s participation which got cancelled due to Covid-19) Cyprus chose a male artist this time.

Good luck!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
It's with Panik records again it seems, and they can deliver endless hits. Tbh I'm fearing a Sandro 2.0, his song was eh but at the same time it could be something totally up my street.

ESC94

Is this the new strategy of :gr: and :cy:?? Picking artists from the diaspora, mainly from countries who didn´t give all that much points in the past?? It worked for Greece this year, but seems very predictable if you ask me. :(

Andrew himself doesn´t look bad and sings ok, but I´m not really impressed by the things I found on YouTube.xbored

Sammy

Veteran
I was not a fan of „Electrify“ but with a good song… I think that could be a promising entry.

Brandt

A tiktoker with body building feats on the social media performing on the Eurovision stage… Not sure how I should feel about this.

lilka

Uhm, well... I... have no opinion. Mixed feelings, I want the song as soon as possible.

spinachpie

Is this the new strategy of :gr: and :cy:?? Picking artists from the diaspora, mainly from countries who didn´t give all that much points in the past?? It worked for Greece this year, but seems very predictable if you ask me. :(

Andrew himself doesn´t look bad and sings ok, but I´m not really impressed by the things I found on YouTube.xbored

Well Cyprus have only gone with a Greek singer thus far, so don't really see it being a strategy for them. For Greece, i'd agree. Although for a handful of extra points, I hardly think it's worthwhile.

shameless

Well Cyprus have only gone with a Greek singer thus far, so don't really see it being a strategy for them.
Hovig - Armenia
Eleni Foureira - Albania
Tamta - Georgia
Sandro - Germany
Elena Tsagrinou - Greece
Andromache - Greece
Andrew Lambrou - Australia

Well, one could see somehow a pattern here. :D

hijirio

Veteran
I'm not really convinced with his vocal capabilities, this looks like Sandro v.2.0, but still it all depends on the song so let's see.

This might be an unpopular opinion but I didn't really mind Cyprus being Greece's backyard, it has actually been kinda like yassified Greece lol

Top Bottom