Sta óneirá mou, valé fterá kai péta
You can be my only one
Na-na-na-na-ni-aman

Ela, ela, ela
Ela, ela, ela​

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoy this. Years better than "Replay" and "El Diablo". Love the traditional instrumentation, love the greek and the video is beautifully made. It's not a winner but it's a guarantee top10 if they manage to do a nice staging. Please keep the 70's vibe look, it fits the song perfectly. It's a :10:! Ela, ela, elaaaaa

Citelis

It's average but i wouldn't rule it out for a good result yet. In facebook pages most people don't seem very excited though.

Loindici

Veteran
It's good production-wise, feels dreamy, sultry, ethnic, and will be good for radio play. You guys have also said this sounds like some of her previous singles, and I agree, I can see that Andromache is that seductive type of singer.

However, I have to go back to the MV (for the fourth time) to remember what 'Ela' sounds like. I'm not kidding you, even Monika Liu's song is more memorable than this. This would mean it's forgettable -- and the fact that she's in the first half isn't helping either.

Last edited:

spinachpie

It's good production-wise, feels dreamy, sultry, ethnic, and will be good for radio play. You guys have also said this sounds like some of her previous singles, and I agree, I can see that Andromache is that seductive type of singer.

However, I have to go back to the MV (for the fourth time) to remember what 'Ela' sounds like. I'm not kidding you, even Monika Liu's song is more memorable than this. This would mean it's forgettable -- and the fact that she's in the first half isn't helping either.

Same I don't remember it either unfortunately. Think it takes a few listens and even then it's difficult to remember!

hpp0

I was a bit harsh with it yesterday tbh. It is generic but it is a good song and as a nice vibe to it. Also based on the studio versions at least, it is a stand out.

Without listening to it a second time, I have it stuck in my head since this morning, so this is mostly what changed my mind.

Chorizo

I like this ethnic sound, which is a staple at Eurovision. 7 points.

dannytr24

Finally!!!!! What a beautiful Greek beat.. the way I like...what like??? LOVE! xlove xheart

I loved Greece 2018 so much, but she was quite weak live, unfortunatelly...

I hope this one won't be.. :) xpray

This beat drives me so much...I feel like I'm traveling through lovely Epirus in the early springg, all the way from Ionnina and Pindus mounatains down to medieaval Arta.. xlove xheart

Just confusing is the beginning, it starts like some Spanish Andalusian song.. lol :lol:
TASTE!
Greece 2018 was my favorite xheart

• La La Love
Reactions: Mrm

Loindici

Veteran
Oops, posting in the wrong thread.

Last edited:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
A showreel of what fan contest participants think Genuine Cypriot Music sounds like.

LOL @ it taking 10 people to write this, including Arash and one of Stefania's backing dancers????

:6: points.

spinachpie

I like the song, but I wonder if they will switch it up a little bit, to be more uptempo, because they could easily do it. In a sea of slow songs, that could make it stand out more.

jatojo

An immensely generic Mediterranean song. I listened to the first half of the song, and didn't need more. I do recognize that the song is in the top 20 in the odds.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
A showreel of what fan contest participants think Genuine Cypriot Music sounds like.
And what is genuine Cypriot music then?

An immensely generic Mediterranean song.
Generic Mediterranean song? What does that even mean? There isn't a "Mediterranean" sounding that is shared by multiple Southern European nations. Or is that how you describe uptempo songs from the region?

BluCactus

LOL @ it taking 10 people to write this, including Arash and one of Stefania's backing dancers????

:6: points.
Yiorgos Papadopoulos is a famous Cypriot singer and writer. He wrote Andromachis 1st single and he has nothing to do with Stefanias dancer apart from their shared name

Brandt

I love all Cypriot entries since Gravity that is not named Fuego, but I just can't feel this one. :(

Top Bottom