Contact us

CYPRUS 2010 - Jon Lilygreen - Life Looks Better In Spring

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

94ayd

This complete disaster also qualfied. It was to be expected since it was 75% the same song as Belgium. :cry:

EvNickGR

Cyprus deserve this! The truth is that he was one of the best! Relaxed, Nice vocals! :cool: :cool:

PoppySnuggleGlass

FallenAngelII said:
So, it's a battle of the boyish guitar players in the final, Jon vs. Tom, Cyprus vs. Belgium. Who will win, the adorkable Tom or the cutie patootie Jon? I say off with their clothes, slather on some of Bulgaria's body oils and let them have at it in a wrestling ring to decide the winner!

Cor, I second this motion! :lol:

evilperson

Well it was definitely not my pick to qualify but I didn't discount its potential to actually qualify so I wasn't surprised. However, I think it will sink in the final.

CaL

I'm very happy. Wonderful performance . Congrats Cyprus :D

Milos-BC

He gave in a good performance, but the song is still very boring to me, and just can't find anything I like in it. Belgium is way better than this. But congratulations I guess.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Jon Lilygreen:

“It was bit of a shame that Sweden and Bulgaria went out. Some part of me though that we weren't going to make it. Luckily, I had my necklace of Mother Mary, so she looked after me. This was a very pleasant surprise, it's been five years since Cyprus qualified.”

Sharule

Song is average, singer is Ok.
overall not bad but Belgium song is much better, eventhough it's a diff. genre.

Stella

I love this song,more than Belgium's and I really would like to see this winning. :)

peggy

congratulations Cyprus!!!
You finally made it...
You broke the curse with a simple song, performes without special effects on stage at a very difficult semi finals, without "friendly voting", even without 12 points from Greece that couldn't vote...

Well done!
Good luck this evening...

Life looks better in Spring ... ooooooPPPPAAAaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :mrgreen:

PashonFrut

Good luck Cyprus! Lovely song, cute singer! :)

EvNickGR

???? ???????? ????? ???????!!!!! Good Luck to Cyprus , our second country with love!!! :D :D

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Good luck to Cyprus. This is probably my favorite song of 2010. I was really happy (and surprised) when Cyprus's envelope got pulled. For some reason I didn't think they wouldn't make it. Now I am not being pessimistic but more realistic with my prediction that while it'll probably receive a few votes I just don't think it will really have an impact overall on the viewers but maybe some jury love can catapult it further to the top.

My prediction: 15 - 20th place.

Top Bottom