Contact us

CYPRUS 2010 - Jon Lilygreen - Life Looks Better In Spring

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

aletem

Yeah they were underrated! :( I thought UK would give it very high points, but Cyprus received none from them. :?

uk....winner

Thought it would be higher, but Cypriots should be proud! A final qualifier for the first time since 2004 and a well thought of song. Congratulations Cyprus!

Scooby

Quite a decent performance, solid song and I'm very glad that they finally were in the final!

Insomnia

I don't really think Jon's song was sooo underrated :) After all, it reached the final and didn't end last there, which is a big achievment (lookt at The Netherlands :p they haven't reached the finals for years now).
Millions and millions of people have heard 'Life will be better in spring' now, and I don't think that many of them would have thought 'oh god, please stop singing'. So no, that isn't underrating.

Cyprus can be proud of itself, I think :) Especially seeing as it was a really strong final.

Fluke

The very blandest of bland. And he's not even a Cypriot! One of these that really make you wonder how they can think of sending this....

Barish

am i alone thinking that lyrics had some gay vibe?
the bridge section alone is four lines full of gay yearning and "say my name out loud"? whew.
"life looks better in spring" line is basically "it gets better" with a different wording.
idk my gay teenager brain related (and still relate) the lyrics

Top Bottom