Baby Lasagna - IG BOI​

Stela Rade - Balkan Pop​

PUTOKAZI - Naranča​

Slvanonia Band - Ej Lutkice​

How to vote:
Rate each song from 0 to 5

Last edited:

doctormalisimo

does the jury already have 3 songs lined up?
cause I do xrofl2

can't wait to see what are u sending and I hope u don't send something I want to send :rolleyes:

I do have 3 songs lined up, and my fellow jury member might have too. And dont worry, we wont be sending anything anyone else will probably like :lol:

LakZaNokte

I do have 3 songs lined up, and my fellow jury member might have too. And dont worry, we wont be sending anything anyone else will probably like :lol:
I'm thinking Tinchey and I might surprise you :mrgreen:
I won't send pop-folk or something like that. no ballads as well. xhmmm

doctormalisimo

Didnt finish on 0 in the semi, better than expected :p

On to WV 02, and there are rumours that Croatia will be holding a national final, to showcase the best of Croatian talent. Here are some of the faces rumoured to be taking part, but as we said, nothing is set in stone yet.

Lollobrigida+02.jpg

svadbas.jpg

Novosti%20regija%20-%20Jinx.jpg

Prljavo+Kazalite+prljavo004.jpg

20041231_tbf08.jpg

4603790166_0eed2c484a_z.jpg

darko%20rundek.jpg

P8153967.JPG

bambi%20molesters.jpg

8_pips.jpg

0.jpg

large

severina1.jpg

Steffan

Re: Croatia 02 - Is it true? Is it over? Are we holding an NF?

Lollobrigida xheart Seve xheart

doctormalisimo

Re: Croatia 02 - VOTE IN THE NF. DONT MAKE ME USE CAPS LOCKS ALL THE TIME

CROATIAN NATIONAL FINAL FOR WORLD VISION 02

Hello, and welcome to the land of Fayah (no wait, never mind) for the selection of the 2nd Croatian entry in Worldvision. We did incredibly well last edition, amassing infinity times more points than expected, and then some, but this edition, we'll try to go one better by winning with a landslide so big, your grandchildren will talk about the time Croatia destroyed Worldvision.
Anyway, our venue tonight is some random field in central Croatia
1133551613030h20.jpg

And onto the songs. We have a nice mixture of songs. We have rap, urban, Celtic folk, rock, jazz, funk, soul, electro and not a bland, commercial pop song in sight :mrgreen: We have ballads and uptempos; emotional songs and fun songs; soloists, duos, bands and even an orchestra. So enjoy :)

And that was the show, all 11 songs! Vote to me by clicking on the Croatian flag > :hr: by September 29th, 15:00 CET. Late voters will be executed. Or not have their votes accepted. Depends on the mood I'm in at the time. Oh and vote via the ESC system (12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0). So vote. Go.

Voted thus far:

Tinchey

Re: Croatia| 02 - VOTE IN THE NF. DONT MAKE ME USE CAPS LOCKS ALL THE TIME

Oh so this time you decided to send some mainstream croatian music! :eek: Lak is going to kill you when she sees one band up there. :S

LakZaNokte

Oh so this time you decided to send some mainstream croatian music! :eek: Lak is going to kill you when she sees one band up there. :S
i was/am considering 3 performers from this nf (but with different songs) + 1 song from here (won't tell which one) xrofl2

doctormalisimo

I have no idea what's mainstream or not here. I just spent some time discovering Croatian music and selecting songs I liked.

doctormalisimo

List of confirmed votes in the big nf post.

Interesting so far. It's become a 2 horse race already, with my 12 in the lead :)

doctormalisimo

Re: Croatia| 02 - VOTE IN THE NF. ELIMINATION ON 25/9, 23:59 cet

Just a word of warning that there will be an elimination tomorrow night. The bottom 5 entries will be leaving us at that point, so make sure to vote to save your favourite. Those who have already voted dont need to for the remainder of the nf, your votes will be translated into new votes :)

Top Bottom