13 5.7%

61 26.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Alcatraz

I've went back and rewatched their performance 3 times already.

At this point I'm expecting a top 5 televote score
I hope you're right. I am also interested in how they will fare in the jury's vote. Many say that they will get 0 points from the jury, but I'm not really sure about that. I have a feeling that it will go well with the jury.

shameless

I also think they were higher than expected on tuesday and might very well surprise on saturday with their televote. Imagine if after 20 years they're the ones who would bring Croatia back to the top 10. I am somehow here for it. :D

Alcatraz

I also think they were higher than expected on tuesday and might very well surprise on saturday with their televote. Imagine if after 20 years they're the ones who would bring Croatia back to the top 10. I am somehow here for it. :D

I think Let 3 could be the main surprise of the Grand Final. They will not win of course, but a good Top 10 position looks possible if the jury doesn't see them only as a meme act.

empo21

Veteran
I hope you're right. I am also interested in how they will fare in the jury's vote. Many say that they will get 0 points from the jury, but I'm not really sure about that. I have a feeling that it will go well with the jury.
They won't get 0, because Balkan bloc plus anti war message, but it will probably still score low.

shameless

They won't get 0, because Balkan bloc plus anti war message, but it will probably still score low.
If San Marino can get into top 10 televote with Say Na Na I think HR has a real shot at the top 5. However, I think there juryvote might be as low as from Serhat (maybe less) so I could see them getting between 200 - 250 points which could mean lower top 10 if they're lucky?
However, I also could see them being top 2 with the televote (Finland seems untouchable) because so many people will be unimpressed with the standard of this years entries. A little bit like when the Babushkas got 2nd.

Alcatraz

I don't know why most people think that the jury will destroy Let 3. I still think the opposite. The song has qualities that normal fans don't see, but many jury voters could see. 😉

Krokodilski psihopat!

v3C93xh7Qq3O7hWuy3NN_nJo5bNmHbKpu8uaU6YqBRk.jpg

Tra-ctor! 😆

I'm so busy these days and have many info to share but can't really catch up with simple breathing.

But I read all your comments and they made me happy, thank you people! A little bit of love and respect for Croatia's well-intended message was actually all I wanted to happen, regardless of the results, and seeing it now, it really warms my heart.

P.S. + a video of Ukrainian press dancing ŠČ! choreography during Semi 1 in press room, gonna post later. Made me emotional really, the song is after all for them.

ŠČ! 🥰

ManiaMuse

Hard to predict the televote for this one and whether it is likely to get a Norway 2019 or Moldova 2022 result or not. There are points which go for and against it getting a big televote.

For:

- Bonkers, colourful and completely mad in a grand final where there are not many 'novelty'/silly/memorable acts left (I guess maybe Moldova though that is fairly normal by Eurovision standards, Germany but that is just naff, Finland but they are doing it in a serious way).
- People should 'get' the message even though it isn't explicit.
- There is unlikely to be as big a Ukraine symphathy vote this year (although I still think there will be a lot of televotes for Ukraine) which should spread out the rest of the televotes a bit more.
- Stands out from the other remaining rock/guitar songs (the only 'punk' song left in case that matters).
- Great place in overall running order, people will remember it come voting time (although whether or not for the right reasons or not is another question).
- Borderline controversial which will get people talking on Twitter and social media about it.

Against:

- Not a banger of a tune like Norway 2019 or as fun as Moldova 2022. No real 'hook' in the melody.
- Doesn't benefit from being after a bunch of boring ballads like Moldova 2022.
- Singing is a bit rough from the lead singer guy (even without having a cold he is not the best singer, though the bomb guy is fairly good).
- Song structure is a bit of a mess (especially in the first section) to the extent that some people might think 'what the hell is this?' and go for a toilet break or to get another drink before seeing the bomb guy turn up.
- Choreography is a bit messy, feels a bit like a bunch of guys on a stag do who have accidentally walked onto the Eurovision stage.

Could either flop or be great success. I hope for the latter.

Lisemine

Sorry, I've been disappeared here, but I was very, very busy posting in the Spanish forum, Twitter, Instagram and if I neglect even in my shopping list o_O I'm SO PROUD they qualified, they really deserved it. I did not enjoy that semifinal too much because I was so nervous hoping they Q. But finally it happened!! On the other hand, I was totally relaxed watching second semifinal, with Croatia already qualified :ROFLMAO: And of course I will be voting them tomorrow. ŠČ! :hr:

Prlja is already feeling better and rehearsing, so everything is ok

I made a new cover, this one is the NK Rijeka anthem (which is one of my favourite songs sang by Prlja)

I want them to get the best position possible in Grand Final, but whatever it happens, I'm soooooooooooo happy they qualified, they are already winners, for me and for many people :love::love::love::love:

Top Bottom