61 26.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:
INFO REGARDING STAGING ON ESC FROM DIRECTOR OF DORA:

1. There will be lots of fireworks

2. "New elements" have been added to stage together with existing ones from Dora that are kept (missiles and roses I guess haha).

Omg, NEW elements 🤣

3. Backdrop LED will be mobile literally and stage floor animated

A new concept really. With fire, LEDs and new props.

I think they are landing a nuclear bomb on arena 🤣🤣🤣

Also, tractor confirmed as a transportation mean in Liverpool and to arena. 🤣

Last edited:

Lisemine

1. There will be lots of fireworks

2. "New elements" have been added to stage together with existing ones from Dora that are kept (missiles and roses I guess haha).

Omg, NEW elements 🤣

3. Backdrop LED will be mobile literally and stage floor animated

A new concept really. With fire, LEDs and new props.

I think they are landing a nuclear bomb on arena 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you for sharing!!!!!

MooseShoes

Liverpool's reputation has me concerned about Let 3's tractor. I'm worried they'll find it with the tyres missing stood on top of some bricks like this:

A%20VW%20on%20bricks

(I've been trying to find an image of a tractor with no wheels on bricks, but no luck.)

My contribution to Croatia's entry! Lyrics in English xrose

Wow Lisemine, this is amazing, you are so sweet beyond words! Tu estas estupenda! 🥰🥰🥰 Tag Mrle, he has TikTok.

Btw, that was very witty choice of past tense, between perfect and continous, as loving morons in totalitarian societies was their past and remains continous present. Sadly.

I'm also leaving Vela Luka's People's Brass Orchestra version of Mama ŠČ!

When I hear it like this, second part of verse 1 and 2 remind me of a military melody, but I can't identify which one.

We'll be getting a video on Sunday night. I'm very cautious with my expectations as the director is artsy on a good side, but he might also be clingy to outdated visuals.

For now all we know is that in some parts of the video they'll roleplay four horsemen of the Apocalypse: Death, Famine, War and Conquest.

Last edited:
OK, so the video could have some messages or subtitles in Russian, judging by this thumbnail???

Let3's label will release the video 1 hour before Eurovision's official account and you can see it here.

The Croats will see it a little earlier, at HRT's central daily news, around 19:40.

P.S. EBU allowed for "Lenin" to stay inscripted on those missiles?? 🤣🤣🤣

musicfan

Feels like a cross between We are the Winners and some cheap Eurodance hook like Macarena. Unfortunately it's more like the latter than the former. We are the Winners was very well structured and had some power while this feels a mess and the main hook annoys me.

Politics of course isn't allowed in Eurovision songs :D The much better We Don't Wanna Put In song got disqualified. So people are arguing its just anti-war, while saying at the same time that the lyrics are clever and refer to politics. It feels to me like they put more effort into the message than the music.

Feels like a cross between We are the Winners and some cheap Eurodance hook like Macarena. Unfortunately it's more like the latter than the former. We are the Winners was very well structured and had some power while this feels a mess and the main hook annoys me.

Politics of course isn't allowed in Eurovision songs :D The much better We Don't Wanna Put In song got disqualified. So people are arguing its just anti-war, while saying at the same time that the lyrics are clever and refer to politics. It feels to me like they put more effort into the message than the music.

The music here is just like the war:

1. At first stupid and childish

2. Filled with idiotic speech

Like intro

3. Then disturbing, upsetting and chaotic, impossbile to comprehend, like the opera break

4. And then sounds like common sense music to say that only "little vile psychopaths" send people to war.

So, eventhough music here does make sense actually and was well produced, there's nothing in this song that you are supposed to like musically.

It's not here to please you. Me. Anybody.

Kruto

The music here is just like the war:

1. At first stupid and childish

2. Filled with idiotic speech

Like intro

3. Then disturbing, upsetting and chaotic, impossbile to comprehend, like the opera break

4. And then sounds like common sense music to say that only "little vile psychopaths" send people to war.

So, eventhough music here does make sense actually and was well produced, there's nothing in this song that you are supposed to like musically.

It's not here to please you. Me. Anybody.
It pleases me musically, aesthetically and satirically :D

OK, I just saw the video on HRT live news, and it's 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

All I'm gonna say is that there are tractors harvesting Russian snow, they are flying on nuclear missiles and Zakharova strangles herself in the end 🤣🤣🤣

The fact that video has a credit: "TRACTOR - Husqvarna Croatia" 🤣🤣🤣

Zakharova dancing while Ukraine is on fire

UtVtRI.gif

Voyna Njet!

BGuUOs.gif

EDIT Label's upload has English subtitles, Eurovision's channel has Croatian subtitles 😁😁😁

Last edited:
Top Bottom