- September 28, 2009
Where are th entries?
What? There is no gibonni? Ohh that means it's between Indira, Colonia and hopefully Bojan.The running order for Dora 2020:
- Elis Lovrić – Jušto
- Bojan Jambrošić – Više od riječi
- Edi Abazi – Coming Home
- Zdenka Kovačiček – Love, Love, Love
- Alen Vitasović & Božidarka Marija Čerina – Da se ne zatare
- Đana – One
- Aklea Neon – Zovi ju mama
- Nikola Marjanović – Let’s Forgive
- Lorenzo feat. Dino Purić & Reper iz sobe – Vrati se iz Irske
- Marin Jurić Čivro – Naivno
- Lorena Bućan – Drowning
- Indira – You Will Never Break My Heart
- Jure Brkljača – Hajde nazovi me!
- Colonia – Zidina
- Mia Negovetić – When It Comes To You
- Damir Kedžo – Divlji vjetre
As much as I like Gibonni, I don´t think the ESC audience would be into the gospel type of music that he is doing as of late.What? There is no gibonni? Ohh that means it's between Indira, Colonia and hopefully Bojan.
Cesar sampsok 3rd place.. This is called hits
I don't listen to gibonni. I mentioned djulijano because he has few great hits and I saw his name on provisional list.Unfortunately, its not that type of gospel.
Its more of a type that you would hear at some local festival or some tv show that are dedicated to humanitarian purposes.
And Zdenka Kovaciek placing EQUINOX - "Bones" first in the final of 2018 as Croatian ESC juror...
Such a bop that I adore it,I have even saved....Indira's entry is written by Mihaljevic..
The last her song is written by Mihaljevic..
The Dora one needs by far more "ooomph" to make an impact...
That's a good reason to watch this national final!Neta as intrerval act in Dora 2020...