11 9.7%

7 6.2%

11 9.7%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Croatia-scaled.jpg

Yazy

Well, I´m not really concerned about Jacques.

I´m much more concerned about possibility of Lorena winning with a weaker song than Tower of Babylon just for the sake of giving her compensation because she lost to Roko last year.

This might seem like a very specific thing to be worried about, but things like this actually happened on Dora several times.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Found this on one other forum -> description of Aklea Neon - Zovi je mama
  • Confirmed to be written with Klaada (psychedelic music producer)
  • Contains afro-soul ethno-beats sound (typical for her) mixed with trace and dub music
  • The song was made in a way that they went to the forest with the afforestation organization Boranka where they recorded the sound from which they made ambient and rhythm of sections of the songs. They wanted to capture the spirit of transformation of the piece of Earth destroyed from human and then reborn.
  • She will have 3 back vocals. They also used the device called Bamboo to make the music of the plants. They connect the device to the leaf and roots of the plant and record the electrical impulses. Thanks to this, kale and young pine will "sing" in the song as well.
This sounds really different and I am wondering how this will sound. :D People also say that the description sounds like this and I agree;

Example of the song from Klaada:

@opinionsigotem could be happy, especially if the song is good :D

Yazy

This sounds really different and I am wondering how this will sound. :D People also say that the description sounds like this and I agree;

I was actually looking for this very song for several years but I was never able to find it.

Thank you so much for posting it here. :D

Loindici

Veteran
Are they gonna release songs tho? I dont like to have them releasing so so late because we need hype Croatia we need hype

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

opinionsigotem

Are they gonna release songs tho? I dont like to have them releasing so so late because we need hype Croatia we need hype

Like I said earlier in the thread they need to do this because if they'd seen the reactions to The Dream earlier then they could have rigged the jury for someone else

LastDreamer

Banned
Dora was my favourite NF in 2019.

Phoenix

I doubt any of the other songs would have done any better on the contest had they won tbh, so it's more or less the same. It's not that everything was terrible, it just didn't sound like any of it was made to appeal to a broader audience.

Citelis

I doubt any of the other songs would have done any better on the contest had they won tbh, so it's more or less the same. It's not that everything was terrible, it just didn't sound like any of it was made to appeal to a broader audience.
I believe that this one would have at least qualify!

LastDreamer

Banned

LastDreamer

Banned
"The Dream" is not so bad, 12th place in my 2019 ranking.

Top Bottom