11 9.7%

7 6.2%

11 9.7%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Croatia-scaled.jpg

pardoESC

Good song in my opinion, but not special enough to be strong in the competition in my opinion, I give it 8 points

Yazy

There is no guarantee that Kedžo will reach the finals, but I still think that he was the best choice.

"Divlji Vjetre", while being more of local festival type of a song, at the very least is being its own thing. It sounds like a power ballad that comes from the Balkan area.

While I love Indira´s charisma, the song and the performance seemed to me like a budget version of some dance tunes from couple previous years.

"When it comes to you" also sounds like an inferior version of some previous songs. It has promising verses, but chorus is a letdown.

Mrm

Veteran
There is no guarantee that Kedžo will reach the finals, but I still think that he was the best choice.

"Divlji Vjetre", while being more of local festival type of a song, at the very least is being its own thing. It sounds like a power ballad that comes from the Balkan area.

While I love Indira´s charisma, the song and the performance seemed to me like a budget version of some dance tunes from couple previous years.

"When it comes to you" also sounds like an inferior version of some previous songs. It has promising verses, but chorus is a letdown.
Indira would be my no1 of the whole 2020...she wouldn't need anything for Rotterdam to change, literally anything..she was ready! :(

Yazy

Indira would be my no1 of the whole 2020...she wouldn't need anything for Rotterdam to change, literally anything..she was ready! :(
Ehh.....

The song itself sounds like a complete rehash of previous stuff that competed, except weaker. Only the people who are desperate for bop entries and unusual, diva-esque contestants would get behind her.

But I know that many people would consider her whole act to be a tackier version of Eleni (Cyprus 2018) and Luca (Switzerland 2019).

She would get demolished by Azerbaijan and Israel in the first semi.

Once again, not saying that Damir stands a chance, but his act just feels a lot more honest and genuine.

Mrm

Veteran
Ehh.....

The song itself sounds like a complete rehash of previous stuff that competed, except weaker. Only the people who are desperate for bop entries and unusual, diva-esque contestants would get behind her.

But I know that many people would consider her whole act to be a tackier version of Eleni (Cyprus 2018) and Luca (Switzerland 2019).

She would get demolished by Azerbaijan and Israel in the first semi.

Once again, not saying that Damir stands a chance, but his act just feels a lot more honest and genuine.
Well, I dunno, I had Eleni and Luca so low for me on their years while I'd have Indira as my no1! :D

Mimmon

Veteran
I wanted to share with you that I watched the revamped version of Croatian entry that was uploaded by Broadcaster but it got removed it...
It had smoother touch of melody... small fixes..
I think the revamp version will be released with Music video...

Top Bottom