11 9.7%

7 6.2%

11 9.7%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Croatia-scaled.jpg

dezbee2008

I'll wait for the performances to upload on YouTube, but quite frankly, I don't remember this from the snippets

Fluke

Very cliche Yugo-pop, the beginning is so stereotypical in every way i almost turned it off out of frustration, the ending is a bit more dynamic than usual, but far from a great song other than a very professional performance, as expected. I think they'll be out, unless a miracle is done with staging....

MalagaToledo

Banned
Some folks on another forum (forum. h*) are saying he is gay. Some say he has gf and a kid. He is handsome and he is nq. That's all I know about him. Croatia u missed once in a lifetime chance to be beloved by every esc fan by sending Indira. Indiraaaa poludi.

Mainshow

Veteran
:6: for an amazingly performed but kinda non-eventful balkan ballad. Dunno, it's a bit too happy for my liking... I prefer the overdramatic sounds from Montenegro 2015, Bosnia 2006 and Croatia 2009.

EscUKFan

Anyone got a link to the song? Can’t seem to find one.

Ezio

Veteran
This guy is so perfect. He combines an utterly boring song with the thrill of just standing there still on stage and performing grimaces. 2 points xyay

Mrm

Veteran
Well goddamn. Indira sure wasn´t kidding when she said that the stage will collapse when they start performing.

3r04sj.gif
And you chose that!?!? Croatiaaaaaa!!! xgaaah
You really dont want to qualify dear Croatia!! xcry

Ezio

Veteran
Some folks on another forum (forum. h*) are saying he is gay. Some say he has gf and a kid. He is handsome and he is nq. That's all I know about him. Croatia u missed once in a lifetime chance to be beloved by every esc fan by sending Indira. Indiraaaa poludi.

The Balkan way of living would be having a family and living in the closet as a gay. Guess how many times you can hook up a closeted Croat or Serb on a dating app in Austria, if YOU can host? Because he can't host.

MalagaToledo

Banned
This guy is so perfect. He combines an utterly boring song with the thrill of just standing there still on stage and performing grimaces. 2 points xyay
You got that reference from rupauls drag race.

Ezio

Veteran
Best show ever

yuya.rooo

I like it. It’s definitely the best song out of the 3 we’ve got so far today.
I agree that it isn’t anything spectacular but I’m a huge fan of this kind of music and I’m always rooting for the balkan ballads so it’s a :8: for me.

Phoenix

Indira was utter rubbish though, no one would vote for that. It was a fair top 2, but yeah, between a power ballad and Fans pastiche people will most likely always choose the former which is kinda annoying.

Top Bottom