7 6.2%

11 9.7%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Croatia-scaled.jpg

Mrm

Veteran
I like Elis Lovric's snippet, but which language that is, I can't understand anything LOL :lol:

Mrm

Veteran
It is a bit stupid to me Indira Levak opted for that sound characteristic for Isreal and Middle east (in chorus), what does it have to do with Croatia..loool :lol: but generally I liked the snippet...

Mrm

Veteran
I hope it features bagpipe as well...Istrian bagpipes are fantastic.. xyaaay

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
giphy.gif

Zovi ju mama by Aklea Neon
You Will Never Break My Heart by Indira
Da se ne zatare by Alen Vitasović & Božidarka Matija Čerina
Jušto by Elis Lovrić
Naivno by Marin Jurić Čivro
Divlji vjetre by Damir Kedžo

Love, Love, Love by Zdenka Kovačiček
Hajde nazovi me! by Jure Brkljača
Više od riječi by Bojan Jambrošić
Zidina by Colonia

Vrati se iz Irske by Lorenzo, Dino Purić & Reper iz sobe
When It Comes To You by Mia Negovetić
Coming Home by Edi Abazi
Let's Forgive by Nikola Marjanović
Drowning by Lorena Bućan
One by Đana

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

randajad

Veteran
Quite a few nice songs, I did not expect that. Kedžo, Edi and Aklea Neon are among my faves. Also I am weirdly into Zdenka’s song, it seems to be very good. xheat

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

Yazy

So Netta was originally supposed to perform on DORA but cancelled it because they said that she caught a virus and is not feeling well.

But from her instagram photos, it seems that she is doing just fine and is meeting and taking photos with fans across Europe.

Just another reminder that :hr: is small time. :rolleyes:

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
My ranking for 15/16 songs after the full songs leaked:
  1. Aklea Neon 10/10 - This has so much potential for an epic performance on ESC, I really hope that this can win tonight. :D
  2. Indira 10/10 - In Brutalero style from the last year, except that this seems to be better-produced. It is good that it has a lot of instrumental parts, Indira is a very energetic performer (and some famous names are working on her performance) + I think this would be perfect for ESC because there are a lot of ballads this year so far.
  3. Mia Negovetić 10/10 - The full song is much better than that snippet, sounds very radio-friendly and well-produced. It is not a ballad, it reminds me a little bit of a few songs from Kygo.
  4. Colonia 9/10 - Full song sounds much better, I like violin parts, could be very effective performance. I give an advantage to Indira because of her experience on ESC stage.
  5. Damir Kedžo 9/10 - I wouldn't be mad if this went to ESC. It is not a standard power ballad, it is a bit faster ballad.
  6. Lorena Bućan 7/10 - I expected more from this, quicker parts seem to be missing something to keep me in the song. She had better song the last year.
  7. Marin Jurić Čivro 6/10 - The more I hear this, the less I like it, I don't know why. Very nice song though, much better than what I expected from him.
  8. Zdenka Kovačićek 6/10 - Very good attempt from her, the song fits her really well. Sounds very evergreen-ish.
  9. Alen Vitasović & Božidarka Matija Čerina 6/10 - Very fun song, I can see it doing decent. :D
  10. Đana 5/10 - The first part of the song is too flat, it takes too long to build on, second part is much better. Overall better than in snippet.
  11. Edi Abazi 5/10 - Sounds like something you would hear in some TV series in the background. Sounds better than in snippet.
  12. Elis Lovrić 4/10 - It is not bad, but I don't see her doing better than the last year.
  13. Nikola Marjanović 3/10 - Quite boring, possibly the last place.
  14. Bojan Jambrošić 2/10 - I can like the ballads, but this is very boring even for me. :/ Violins help with the overall feeling.
  15. Lorenzo, Dino Purić & Reper iz sobe 0/10 - No comment
I hope that someone from my TOP5 wins, I wouldn't be mad with 6-9, I hope that 10-15 doesn't win ... overall much better than the last year :D

kopachka

As there were a lot of rumours saying that it's Indira winning... After hearing the full song I hope that happens, no matter what's the background of her victory.

Even though I am sucker for ethno and my favorite is still Da se ne zatare, I believe Indira has the best chances in Rotterdam.

Top Bottom