Contact us

Creating new contests on the forum

daniels1000

And will it be the same regions every edition or different regions each edition? :? If different regions, then we'll have one big mess! Let's say someone takes Central Bulgaria, and leaves after 1 or 3 months, and no one will want to take Central Bulgaria - then what? It vanishes forever? This way, we can have 1000 regions participating :?

Yeah,I think it's very stupid if you can't change country for 3 months,but you can change region every month. ?:

LakZaNokte

And will it be the same regions every edition or different regions each edition? :? If different regions, then we'll have one big mess! Let's say someone takes Central Bulgaria, and leaves after 1 or 3 months, and no one will want to take Central Bulgaria - then what? It vanishes forever? This way, we can have 1000 regions participating :?
I believe it has already been decided that each country will have 5 regions max. for example north, east, south, west, central. those will be permanent. if nobody takes east for a while it means nothing interesting is going on there xrofl2
the region stays. if that country has 3 jurors, they can choose which region they will take (hopefully every month IOTAP). 4th person joins and also chooses a region. it will probably be easier once we start with it xthink

LakZaNokte

Yeah,I think it's very stupid if you can't change country for 3 months,but you can change region every month. ?:
I find that very logical. if I join France jury, I'm there for 3 months. and that's fine with me. but why be stuck in one region for 3 months? no sense at all (not many people know foreign industries THAT well) cause regions are quite restrictive rule xshrug

daniels1000

:shock:

so, Istra & Primorje is available? xrofl2

seriously, which country? :D (if u want to kep that for yourself for now, it's ok)

I don't know . I just said I would maybe like to take some other country,but the main problem is that I don't have idea what country:lol:

Top Bottom