Contact us

Creating new contests on the forum

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Matt and r3gg13 suggested the creation of a separate contest from FSC and NSC. I propose to discuss its feasibility and possible rules. It is interesting to know how many people will participate.

Hele.

Re: Creating new contest on the forum

I think I would be in for Croatia. :D xdance
If it is possible I would like to reserve it already if there will not be more people in jury. :cool: :lol:

Btw, all 21st century players come to check this thread. xrollinglol

ESC

Would be in for Germany

AdelAdel

I would take part if:

1 - I wouldn't have to wait 2 years
2 - It would be something that I'm interested in

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

My suggestions:

There are no limit on the number of countries. Depending on the number of will be held semi-finals.

There are no restrictions on the location of the participant: you can become a member of the jury of another country, if you really like. But you can be a jury member in only one country at a time. So if you are willing to submit to the contest are interesting countries like Argentina, Japan, Moldova etc.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

1 - I wouldn't have to wait 2 years

Because of dissatisfaction many participants with NSC and FSC rules, it was proposed to create a new contest.

AdelAdel

My suggestions:

There are no limit on the number of countries. Depending on the number of will be held semi-finals.

There are no restrictions on the location of the participant: you can become a member of the jury of another country, if you really like. But you can be a jury member in only one country at a time. So if you are willing to submit to the contest are interesting countries like Argentina, Japan, Moldova etc.

So it will be a country thing? Like FSC?
It would be good to have a contest like FSC, but... with the rules that we may choose a song from ANY TIME, not only the new ones.

Mozz

This sounds really interesting. I've already started thinking about a name for the new contest.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

So it will be a country thing? Like FSC?
It would be good to have a contest like FSC, but... with the rules that we may choose a song from ANY TIME, not only the new ones.

Yes, I agree

AdelAdel

Yes, I agree

Or even better - we ban all new songs from this new contest, since FSC already has them anyway - if someone wants new stuff, then they should go there.
The rule would be: songs only from the 20th century :)

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

Or even better - we ban all new songs from this new contest, since FSC already has them anyway - if someone wants new stuff, then they should go there.
The rule would be: songs only from the 20th century :)

No, it does not work. But if you want, you can put it. There are a lot of songs from the 21st century, which was not even on the selection of FSK.

LakZaNokte

I would like to go for Croatia as well xrofl2

how would it work if more people would be interested in same country? :confused: (and it will happen)

AdelAdel

No, it does not work. But if you want, you can put it. There are a lot of songs from the 21st century, which was not even on the selection of FSK.

But I think we should encourage people to send older stuff, because every country has its musical heritage from the years :D

Hele.

how would it work if more people would be interested in same country? :confused: (and it will happen)

Me and you will share it then. :mrgreen: xrunhug With daniels of course! :D

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

like FSC - jury. But you can be in jufy only of one country

Hele.

And I have a question about songs? How much they can be old? Only new like in FSC or some other restrictions?

AdelAdel

Just a question - this is supposed to be an entirely new contest, right? So it shouldn't be a FSC ripoff IMO.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

I'm for the new contest too, personally won't have time for it, but I support the idea :D

Top Bottom