Contact us

Congratulations 5 - The Show | Saksjaponiesia | DL 9/6 23:59

94ayd

No worries. ;) In addition to this, you don't really need to make very fancy scoreboards but it's your wish. ;)

takeru

Sigh.... this isn't working out at all :(
It's my fault, I should've started on them much earlier
Completely underestimated how long a scoreboard takes; more than half an hour on each in this case >.<

As a result, I've got hardly any done at all... :oops: :oops: :oops:
We're gonna be hard-pushed for a worthwhile show tonight... at this point I'm wondering if now was a good time regarding potential audiences anyway, and if not, would people be OK waiting for tomorrow? :oops:

If not, I'll be with you in 30 minutes or so; we'll do the first 15 as I said, but the scoreboards will have to contain much less than I originally wanted, and it might take some time between scoreboards :?

Bojan

just do text results LOL

no, do what you feel it's the best and most suitable thing to do ;)

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
I think it would be a shame to do text results and let all that hard work on designing the scoreboards go to waste. I think you should either make a start on the results tonight and finish tomorrow or do them all tomorrow, depending on how much you've got done already :wink:

Bojan

94ayd said:
I support Bojan's solution but since it's a Congrats, you might not be as willing to go with that...
that was not a solution :|
if you've read the LOL at the end you would've got it...

takeru

Ahhhhhhh, you know what guys, I'm gonna have to let you down for tonight :( :( :(
I think it's just best to keep it stress-free, and hopefully have a successful results show tomorrow, at a better, more concrete time too.

My biggest apologies to those of you who came tonight with high hopes :oops: :oops: :oops:
I won't let this go; hopefully I'll be able to redeem such a stupid mistake with some future action.

For now, I owe you all one :cry: :oops:

In the meantime, anyone with some free time on their hands fancy helping out? We still haven't had any of the usual Congrats-celebration-recaps yet.... Obviously they're not a necessity though, just wondering if there's anyone around who's free :)

I think I'll switch off the computer and relax for a short while; it's pretty much in a crashed state anyway, internet's very slow... :oops:

aletem

Well as long as the results will come faster than Video-Game spinoff, then yes. I'm not very fond of this, especially because the votes were casted a week ago. No worries, tomorrow we expect results!!! :)

VedatiNet

I doubt that we will have results tomorrow. Im sure we will see much more of this " :oops: ".

I will survive even with text scoreboard

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Depends when you plan to do the show. I will have a couple of hours in the evening tomorrow, so i reckon i could cobble together a quick recap, it won't be anything spectacular though :p Is anyone else doing one? If not, i'll try to mash together a few themes into one recap :D

Mrs Filipovski

OMG. Get some real life friends and you wont want to suicide just because there isn't NSC results one night... :roll:

Scoreboards takes a lot of time to make - even when I hosted and just copy pasted the damn things from scorewiz, it still took me at least 15 minutes. And no, you wouldn't like the show with only text results because 50% of results are about the scoreboards imo.

(I mean, you could be upset with the VG results because those have been delayed for over a year. But this is like one or two days we're talking about, kiddos.)

takeru

Hi everyone!

To stay on the safe side, I think we'll go for the 22CEST (or thereabouts) slot again! ;)

Indeed, there might well be a few " :oops: "s throughout the night :lol: But rest assured you'll see the results :D

Thank you very much for being so patient, and I hope you enjoy them! :)

And apologies again; it was never exactly the best time for hosting anyway to be honest xD

Top Bottom