• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spiluke

Re: Comino 142 - The Leftovers

Although it is not yet confirmed this is Comino's hopeful for NSC 143 :D

spiluke

Re: Comino 147 - It's All Good

NSC147

Going slightly out of our comfort zone, with a quirky song, but still a huge hit in Comino:

spiluke

Re: Comino 147 - It's All Good

Comino is definitely in NSC 148. We have teamed up with an Alternatia nation and sent an entry which will be kept secret until the host reveals it.

N.B. Comino might be heading for a 1 or 2 edition break, since I will be going to Cambodia and Vietnam in August 2017 :cool:

spiluke

Re: Comino 148 + Break

I'm off to do voluntary work in Cambodia and then heading to Vietnam :mrgreen:

See you guys at the end of August xwave

Please don't take my spot :lol:

spiluke

I'm back to the tiny island called Malta :D
Comino will definitely be in NSC 150!

spiluke

Comino is finally back (sort of) ... I left my heart in Cambodia and this has heavily influenced the song choice for NSC 151:

Yuri feat Bmo - ចាក់ទឹកដូង (Chak Terk Dong)

The children of Cambodia taught me the dance moves to it which I learnt in 1 day :lol:

spiluke

Re: Comino 152 - Run For Cover

Comino 152

A very apt decision since in 1 week I will be in Manchester to see them live :D

spiluke

Re: Comino is bringing the lion out - NSC 153

Comino 154 :geek:

Will we finally scrape through the semis this time? :eek:

spiluke

Re: Comino 156 - Come Through

Hi guys, I need to take another break since I am currently very busy to the extent that I have not had the time to listen to ESC 2018 songs yet. I am juggling 2 exams, I quit my insurance job (and I'm currently working absurd hours to finish everything in my notice period) and am about to start a new job at a bank in the coming weeks.

I will be back after my exams when hopefully I have more free time. This will be after 6th June 2018. See you soon :cool:

spiluke

Re: Comino - We are on a break till June

Hi guys,

I am back with the following entry :mrgreen:

spiluke

It seems that Comino has hit a rough patch, both in terms of the songs sent (which most of the time fail to qualify or get a decent result) and in terms of the songs I like from the contest. The enjoyment I get from this game has drastically diminished over the past years, before I used to feel so excited to listen to the variety of songs presented and being able to compete whole-heartedly. Nowadays, things have changed; there are new people, others have matured or changed and I have changed as well. I am now 25 years old and not into the emo and metal phase of my teens :lol: .

This is difficult to write, but I am not going to beat around the bush. Following the recent string of bad results, not liking 80% of the songs presented, lack of motivation due to the 2 reasons mentioned here together with lack of time, Comino is considering withdrawal from the contest. I do not feel I am compatible with the music taste of the rest of the players. Even if I had to put the bad results aside (I don't really mind them, although I do like to occasionally get in the Top 10), since NSC is about music and the music presented is not my type at all, I am questioning my presence here.

The decision is not final YET, I still need some time to consider all this especially since it was a really good run being here and it will be difficult to let go.

Top Bottom