Contact us

Canada 🍁WV 184: Patrick Watson - Melody Noir

esc87fan

xCAi0i2.png

Team Canada Info
Current Juror: esc87fan (WV46-WV85, WV93-)
Best Finish: 1st place, WV 146, WV 167
Hostings: WV 61 Toronto, WV 137 Vancouver, WV 147 St. John's, WV 168 Winnipeg

hQl6LCv.png

Last edited:

ferret

She has other great songs, but this one is my favourite xheart. Good luck :)
The only 12 points that ::nbs has received from ::kad in 3 years, thank you! xheart

MARCOMEN

The only 12 points that ::nbs has received from ::kad in 3 years, thank you! xheart
Thank you so much for making me discover that fantastic song and that amazing artist. I love everything about the song xlove. It's actually one of the easiest 12 from Kadis :D

::nbs only gave ::kad a single :12: in 3 years too. I'm planning to send some alternative music next editions so maybe things would change :D

esc87fan

What a 2021 for Canada: the country's very first victory, successful hostings in Vancouver and St. John's, and now ending the year with a top 10 finish! Thank you everyone for all your support!

Time to choose our next entry, I can't wait to see what 2022 will bring!

esc87fan

It's nice to experiment with different genres, but it didn't work out this time. We'll try again next edition, CTV and CBC are on the hunt for our next entry

esc87fan

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM CBC/SRC-CTV:

First, I just want you guys to be aware that this has nothing to do with the poor result received in the current edition.

As mentioned in the 155 SF2 thread, I have been feeling completely burned out over the past little while. I haven't been sleeping well, and it's been draining on me physically and somewhat emotionally with everything that's been going on in real life lately (even despite Eurovision due to start in just a few short weeks)

Therefore, I've decided to sit out the next edition for a 1-edition break. I need to recharge and get my focus back, hopefully I'll be back to full strength in 157

Thanks for all the love and support you guys have been showing me through all the years I've been part of WV, I really appreciate it

Looren

Veteran
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM CBC/SRC-CTV:

First, I just want you guys to be aware that this has nothing to do with the poor result received in the current edition.

As mentioned in the 155 SF2 thread, I have been feeling completely burned out over the past little while. I haven't been sleeping well, and it's been draining on me physically and somewhat emotionally with everything that's been going on in real life lately (even despite Eurovision due to start in just a few short weeks)

Therefore, I've decided to sit out the next edition for a 1-edition break. I need to recharge and get my focus back, hopefully I'll be back to full strength in 157

Thanks for all the love and support you guys have been showing me through all the years I've been part of WV, I really appreciate it

Rest well Steph xheart

esc87fan

NEWS FROM CANADA:

Greetings from Toronto! Team Canada is enjoying its break, but that hasn't stopped us from thinking about our next plans!

CBC/SRC is exploring the possibility of having a national final featuring the music of Celine Dion. There would be 6 songs, 2 from each of her first 3 English-language albums (Unison [1990], Celine Dion [1991] and The Color of My Love [1993]). I'm looking at putting this together for 158

CTV believes that they have the song for Canada's return in 157. A backup entry will be sent just to be on the safe side

For now, enjoy the current edition... and Happy Eurovision Month!

xwave :ca:

Eulaliya

Looking forward for "Beauty and the Beast" to be included xcheer

Top Bottom