logo_hit-1024x974-300x137.png

Current Entry

Juror: empo21

Last edited by a moderator:

handeyener

Re: Bulgaria

WORLDVISION 1ST EDITION
:bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg:

For this edition i present the queen of bulgarian pop folk music: Gloriya (also one of my favorite singers). This is not one of her well known songs but i feel in love with the rock vibe in it and her powerful voice towards the end.

gloriq_signalbg.jpg

OFFICIAL VIDEOCLIP:

Galina Peneva Ivanova (Bulgarian: Галина Иванова Пенева[1]) (born June 28, 1973 in Ruse, Bulgaria), better known as Gloria (Bulgarian: Глория), is a famous Bulgarian Pop, Dance, Rock, and Pop folk singer. Arguably the most popular of her generation, she is known as the Mother of pop-folk.
Gloria was born to Stefka Ivanova and Penko Ivanov. A very emotional and lively girl, she also preferred to play more with boys than girls. During second grade, Gloria almost lost her legs. The doctors from Ruse gave her an emergency operation, but it failed. The expectation was that she would need to be in a wheelchair until the age of eighteen. Her mother, however, did not give up fighting this tragic accident. The same year, she met professor Shoilev, who performed a second operation in Sofia. Gloria was able to stand on her feet again. Until this day, she remains grateful to Professor Shoilev. Four years later, Gloria's parents divorced, leaving her and her brother Nikolai to live with their grandparents in a cottage. During that time, they completed their secondary education. Gloria herself finished Technical High School in farming.
Gloria has been a performer since 1990. Her second studio album Za dobro ili zlo sold over 600,000 copies making it the biggest selling album in Bulgaria. Her studio album Blagodarya was released in Bulgaria in March 2007 and it sold over 16,000 original copies within the first week of release.

She competed already at FSC back on December, she archieved 25th place. Let´s hope she does much better here!!!!!
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND ENJOY THE SONG!!!

handeyener

As we thought, :bg: couldn´t reach the final. So still is in discussion which will be the next method to select the representative and the best song of his/her/their repertory

handeyener

BNT NATIONAL FINAL FOR WORLDVISION 2:

:bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::: bg:bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg:

Hosts:

Niki Iliev
Niki_Iliev_01_01.jpg

Nina Dobreva
nina-dobrev-20100830115041948.jpg

The selection process changed this time.
BNT asks for your help to choose the best artist and song in order to pass to the final and avoid being once more on bottom 5!!!!!!!!!

This are the candidates fighting for the ticket:

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-

How to vote??????
Send me a message by PM ranking the songs like this:
Give 6 points to the best song, 5 to the second best, 4 to the 3rd best till arriving to 0 points (to the song you least liked)
The one with the highest amount of points will be declared the winner and the 2nd representative for :bg: representing us in :se:

Please send your votes!!!!!!!
DEADLINE FOR VOTING TILL SEP 26TH AT 23 CET (i will send the entry at 24 CET after counting the votes as
i´ll be out of town from Thursday to Sunday of next week). So please help me!!!!:D

handeyener

For now, confirmed votes from:

Cypriotgirl :cy:
Steffan :kr:
handeyener :bg:
EdvinasLTU :lt:
theditz83 :sc:
Keep them coming!!!!!Deadline Sep 26th, 23 CET

handeyener

The voting is getting more and more exciting, no clear favorites at the moment, anything can happen!!!!!!
Only you can make the difference before Sep 26th at 23CET

So far i´ve recieved only this votes:

This will be a real battle!!!

Jim

:ar: ARGENTINA voted for the Bulgarian NF! I hope that you will vote in the NF of Argentina too!

handeyener

The voting is getting more and more exciting, no clear favorites at the moment, anything can happen!!!!!!
This is just the beggining!!!

Jim :ar:
EurovisionSmile :pt:

This will be a real battle!!! Who will win at the end??????????, a shocking surprise????

handeyener

Confirmed votes by now:

JurianFeygen :id:
lunar93 :nz:

Continue voting, there is still time!!!

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

:svea: Svealand has voted! :D

I think you should add to the forum thread title that your deadline is the 26th if you want more votes. Most people probably assume your deadline is the 28th or 29th like the other NFs.

handeyener

Re: Bulgaria (DEADLINE FOR VOTING ON WORLDVISION 2, 26 SEP 24 CET)

I extended one more hour the deadline in order for more people to vote. Why so early???, because i´ll be out of town from Thursday afternoon till Sunday and i won´t be having internet where im going. So my plan is that after the deadline ill count the votes and an hour later (at 01 or 02 CET of Thursday i´ll be submitting the winner entry). I promise i will reveal the results as soon as the show starts.

Votes confirmed by now:

JurianFeygen :id:
lunar93 :nz:
as78 :lv:
HEAON :gr:
nofuxCZ :cz:
Stargazer :svea:

0% predictable this National Final, still anyone can win, the more votes the better!!!:D

Top Bottom