:bg: B U L G A R I A :bg:
GREEN ROOM

Planet_Payner_Club-logo-168035A56C-seeklogo.com.png
logo_hit-1024x974-300x137.png

Current Entry

Juror: empo21

Last edited by a moderator:

handeyener

Re: Bulgaria (WorldVision 3, we need your votes on semi 2, running order 1!!!!)

Of course my max pointer wouldn't win :( It's a shame, because it was the very best!

My 3rd choice won, nice song anyway :)

I agree, it was an unexpected winner, it took the lead almost at the end, i had another favorite as well.

handeyener

And today finally i can reveal how the voting went. It was a really exciting edition. At first the battle was Emiliya vs Raina (the pop folk divas), afterwards the oldies took the lead (Orlin Goranov, Grupa Kukeri and Rosi Kirilova), but then 2 days before the deadline someone i thought didnt have chances to be on the first 3 places took the lead unexpectedly with lots of points ahead of its contrincants and at the end it was proclaimed the 3rd bulgarian representative of WV. He just won Olrin Goranov by 1 point, it became a battle of oldies vs modern songs!!!!!!!

Here is with more detail the final score:

song Total
1. Kukeri-Ako stAne navik 111
2.Orlin Pavlov-Chicago 137
3.Emiliya-Istoriya 110
4.Rosica Kirilova-Samo ti 124
5.Orlin Goranov-Svetat e za 136
6. Raina-Kakvo ti mislia 80

i will post the link with the excel spreadsheet later with each of our votes, im having trouble uploading files were im now.

AdelAdel

My favorite only 4th... I hope you'll send them internally in the future, though xpray

handeyener

My favorite only 4th... I hope you'll send them internally in the future, though xpray

Im planning on doing an internal selection later on, maybe they can be included there with other candidates

handeyener

WV3 :bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::bg::: bg:bg::bg::bg::bg::bg:

ORLIN PAVLOV
Song: Chicago

orlin_pavlov_9.jpg

He was born on 23 April 1979 in Sofia and is the son of opera singers. He studied theatrical art and graduated from the University of Drama Arts in the city of Plovdiv.
In 2001 he started his artistic career as a dancer – a profession that took him to many countries, including the Netherlands, Poland, Germany and Egypt, and onto the most famous stages in Europe, such as the Grand Theatre. In 2002, Orlin settled down in Sofia, opened a newspaper and read that Kaffe were searching for a vocalist. This was the beginning of his career as Kaffe’s frontman. He represented his home country with the jazz band Kaffe at ESC 2005 held in Kiev (it was the year of Bulgaria´s debut at ESC), but unfortunately they couldnt reach the finals ending 19th during the semifinals. Let´s see is he becomes more succesful at this contest!!!

Last month he took part on the National Selection in duet with Beroslava performing the song Vsiaka godina v shushtoto vreme being defeated by Bogomil with his smash hit Spri.

When Chicago took the lead, it wasnt my huge favorite to win, but i dont know the song has something special on it and can grow on you on 2nd or 3rd listening. It is also the first time an english song represents :bg: at WV.

OFFICIAL VIDEOCLIP:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE ENTRIES!!

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Re: Bulgaria (WV3 Orlin Pavlov-Chicago, we need your votes on semi 2!!!!)

He was in that band? :eek:
That song in ESC was totally forgettable, I don't even remember it now! Chicago is so much better!

theditz83

Veteran

Nice song Bulgaria - really wish he wouldn't pronounce it CHEE-CAGO though :p

Good luck xup

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

My favourite from NF, nice ! xheart

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

I don't remember how many points I gave to this song, I suppose it wasn't my favourite, but it's a nice song anyway. Good luck Bulgaria!

handeyener

And well, we couldn´t qualify this time even though it was a competitive national final to choose the best artist.
Orlin Pavlov thanks everyone for its support and it´s sorry China couldnt qualify. He says it was a truly magical song and share some moments with Sun Yue backstage, they are planning to do a duet on the near future.
And now BNT will start searching for the new representatives at WV4, will it be chalga?, again pop?, rock perhaps???
Stay tuned for more news further on!!

handeyener

Re: Bulgaria (WV4 NATIONAL FINAL, PLEASE VOTE WE HAVE ALTERNATIVE ROCK, POP, EURODANCE AND CHALGA COMPETING!!!))

WELCOME TO THE 4TH EDITION OF WORLDVISION 2012

THE SHOW THIS TIME WILL BE HOSTED BY:

MARIYA ILIEVA:
Maria-Ilieva-1.jpg

GRAFA:
grafa_6.jpg

Venue: Varna, Bulgaria
Varna.jpg

AND HERE ARE THE CANDIDATES:

First and only uptempo of this national final by two talents from Dobrich

For the first time at the selection enters an alternative rock song mixed with folkloric instruments, you might enjoy it!!!

A very famous artist makes her debut at Worldvision after failing to represent her homecountry some years ago

A top chalga star from Payner enters the national selection. Will the fight be Preslava vs Dimana (also from Payner)????

And finally Grafa, this is one song suggestion from some time ago

How to vote???

Give 10 points to the best song, 8 points to the 2nd best, 6 points to the 3rd best, 4 points to the 4th best and 2 points to the song you least enjoyed.

Deadline will be on Nov 12 at 24 CET, hurry to vote!!!!!

Narmina

Re: Bulgaria (WV4 NATIONAL FINAL, PLEASE VOTE WE HAVE ALTERNATIVE ROCK, POP, EURODANCE AND CHALGA COMPETING!!!))

Grafa was my suggetion xheart Thanks for adding it! :)

:az: has just voted

handeyener

Confirmed votes till now:

:bg: handeyener
:az: Narmina

Hurry to vote, there are still some days left!!

nekoisneko

Voted !!

OMG, really love my top 2, it's hard to choose which one is better. :D

handeyener

Voters till now:

Cypriot girl :cy:
nekoisneko :id:
handeyener :bg:
Narmina :az:
as94 :lv:
kopachka :rs:
HEAON :gr:
chontono :it:
LakZanOkte

handeyener

Currently there are 3 songs on first place, i agree with everyone that is hard to choose the 2 best songs. So may te best win. There is enough time to vote, i need more voters to define better a first place so still anyone who hasnt voted yet dont miss this National Final i promise i will vote in almost all the National Finals held!!

handeyener

Some of the total points given to the songs in ramdom order:

As you see they are really close:D
And we have high chances for a surprise winner like on previous national final when i though at first Orlin Pavlov wasnt going to win :eek:

Top Bottom