:bg: B U L G A R I A :bg:
GREEN ROOM

Planet_Payner_Club-logo-168035A56C-seeklogo.com.png
logo_hit-1024x974-300x137.png

Current Entry

Juror: empo21

Last edited by a moderator:

handeyener

Re: Bulgaria (WorldVision 3, National Final Open, Please vote)!)

WORLDVISION 3 NATIONAL FINAL!!!!

This final is a bit different, 6 songs are competing for the right to represent Bulgaria at Ireland.
The oldest song is from 1988 and the most recent song was released in 2012 (so that means here
you have plenty of interesting entries from the 80´s, 90´s and 00´s). Will oldies win over recent ones
or will it be the other way around???????. You only have the power to decide with your votes!!!!!
We have all musical genres competing: rock, pop rock, chalga, r&b, schlager, estrada, etc. So when listening to
then you will not be bored!!!!!!!

HOW TO VOTE?????????

Give 12 points to the best entry, 8 points to the 2nd best, 6 points to the 3rd best, 4 to the 4th best,
2 to the 5th best and 0 points to the entry your didnt enjoy (in case you think it is not necessary to give
an entry 0 points you can repeat points depending on how much you enjoy it)

And here are the participants:

1.Grupa Kukeri - Ako stane navik ljubovta
front(177).jpg

2.Orlin Pavlov-Chicago
orlin_pavlov.jpg

3.Emiliya-Istoria
0.jpg

4.Rosica Kirilova-Samo ti
rosi-kirilova-Moni-Frances.jpg

5.Orlin Goranov-Svetat e za dvama
goranov.jpg

6.Raina-Kakvo ti mislia
raina5.jpg

I will decide the deadline during this week, but please start voting, the more votes the better, i think we wont be having a clear winner this time, thats why i need many of you to participate. :D

Narmina

Re: Bulgaria (WorldVision 3, National Final Open, Please vote, we have oldies and recent songs competing!!!!)

:az: has just voted

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Re: Bulgaria (WorldVision 3, National Final Open, Please vote, we have oldies and recent songs competing!!!!)

Oh, what Emilia's song reminds me?? :eek:

Btw, everybody says that this song of Despina is a total rip-off of Coldplay - "Clocks"! xrofl3

handeyener

Re: Bulgaria (WorldVision 3, National Final Open, Please vote, we have oldies and recent songs competing, DDL 19 Oct, 23

Confirmed votes so far:

Narmina :az:
handeyener :bg:
Steffan :kr:
Lakzanokte (Zagreb)
Gera11 :no:
chontono :it:
EurovisionSmile :pt:
Apocalypse :mx:
Cypriotgirl :cy:
TheLordMarbury (Norrland)
NoraZineb2012 :kz:
Cooler :ro:
Hele (Herzegovina)
Jim :ar:

This national final is much better than previous one in terms that there aren´t
obvious winners, any of the 6 singers can win because the difference in points among em are only 2. Currently there are 2 first places and 2 third places :lol:
(the songs have same amount of points). So if you havent vote please do it, and if you vote on this final i
will vote in yours too!!!! I need more voters to avoid having a tie between 4 songs :eek:

handeyener

Re: Bulgaria (WorldVision 3, National Final Open, Please vote, we have oldies and recent songs competing, DDL 19 Oct, 23

How the votes are going:

Here i present some of the results in random order (no one can guess which song is winning) :lol:

What a strange score list isnt it???? :lol:
Thats why i need more votes :D

handeyener

This is my favorite National Final ever!!!!!!!!!, again we have a tie but between 1st and 2nd place currently. The leads are unexpected entries :D
Continue voting!!!!!

handeyener

We are beginning to have a lead now, but the 2nd place is just behind 1 point from this song

Jim

:ar: VOTED!

handeyener

Some of the total scores in random order:

Seems we are little by little having a winner, but let´s not be confident that performer or band is going to win 100% certain. Truly i didnt expected that song with most points to lead the voting. If someone hasnt vote yet, there is enough time till Friday :D:D

CypriotGirl

Veteran

Some of the total scores in random order:

Seems we are little by little having a winner, but let´s not be confident that performer or band is going to win 100% certain. Truly i didnt expected that song with most points to lead the voting. If someone hasnt vote yet, there is enough time till Friday :D:D

This is a real battle! Don't underestimate the songs that are lower, because there's a song from my NF that after the firs 5-6 voters, it was last and had very few points, and I said "OMG, why nobody likes xxx?" and then it got a lot of 10s and 7s and it's now tied in the 1st place with another song with 55 points! :eek:

handeyener

This is a real battle! Don't underestimate the songs that are lower, because there's a song from my NF that after the firs 5-6 voters, it was last and had very few points, and I said "OMG, why nobody likes xxx?" and then it got a lot of 10s and 7s and it's now tied in the 1st place with another song with 55 points! :eek:

Yeah same thing happened with this song, i like all songs so i wouldnt mind if one that had less points before and is now on 2nd place wins the right to participate in the contest.
A tie with 55 points looks intense, hope more people vote on you final to have a more clear winner!

AdelAdel

Nice NF :D
My 12 pointer is pretty obvious here :mrgreen:

as78

:lv: has voted.

Really nice NF. xcheer

handeyener

Re: Bulgaria (WorldVision 3, voting closed, we already have a winner entry!!!!)

The National Final for WV3 has ended a couple of hours ago and we already have a winner, the curious thing is that this winner was miles away on points and suddenly out of nowhere it became 1st place. I really enjoyed the National Final, full of surprises, you will see how the score stayed in a couple of dayss when the show starts. The first and 2nd place where separated with just one point of difference!!!!!!!!And the 3rd place was a surprising entry.

I will submit the song tonight. I thank Narmina,NoraZineb2012,Steffan, Lakzanokte, Gera11,chontono,Apocalypse,Cypriotgirl TheLordMarburry,EurovisionSmile,Cooler,Hele, Jim,EmperorG,AdelAdel,neikoisneko,as78,kopachka,nofuxCZ andCharlyje. Thanks so much for taking the time on listening and supporting the songs!!!!!

handeyener

The winner scored a total of 137 points, congratulations!!xcheerxcheer

handeyener

Running order 1 on semi 2, we were unlucky first time on semi 2 at the debut contest, let´s see if we manage to pass to the finals again.

AdelAdel

Re: Bulgaria (WorldVision 3, we need your votes on semi 2, running order 1!!!!)

Of course my max pointer wouldn't win :( It's a shame, because it was the very best!

My 3rd choice won, nice song anyway :)

Top Bottom