Contact us

Bulgaria BULGARIA 2023 - not taking part

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

soulm8

Poli took pictures with many people that night, does that mean she is preparing a duet with Conchita for the next year, lol? Jokes aside she sounded really confident about her participation. I’m sure she is aware of the money she is about to need to participate, plus maybe she already has a song ready. Interesting to see how this turn out to be. I guess sophisticated music project this year or a withdraw. Or Azis and his band to go for those Moldavian votes hahah.

soulm8

I think it’s about time to send Azis and collect those damn Televotes. 🤣🤣🤣

hijirio

Veteran
[RESERVED]

Will post a huge chalga wishlist here later

soulm8

Extremely sad news. Viktoria’s father passed away. Her tribute on the stage remains one of the most beautiful and touching moments. Deep condolences, Viki. Stay strong, we love you and thank you for all!

Mainshow

Veteran
Devastating news. That´s incredibly and utterly sad!
Poor Viktoria :(

I loved her performanc - the staging was brilliant and it was such a lovely gesture to take a picture of her father on stage. He must have been very proud of her and touched by this gesture. I am glad he was able to experience it.

Stay strong, Viktoria!

Mainshow

Veteran
One week before her father pass away she performed her new uplifting single at Sofia Pride -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVE7A6FXM8M&list=RDZVE7A6FXM8M&index=2&ab_channel=VICKYClips

She should release the video soon but with this tragic news it will be delayed probably :(. Song is very different from her style.

I absolutely love this track! Thanks for posting this video!

I loved her EP but wasn´t a huge fan of "The Worst" - This song is something "entirely different" for her but it suits her well!

A-lister

Veteran
[RESERVED]

Will post a huge chalga wishlist here later
100% this! I mean now when the Bulgarian entry seems to be chosen based on $$$, then surely Payner could just step in or something... or will BNT still block chalga and claim they want "quality' after the 2022 crap?... plzzz

On a complete different not, my thoughts go out to Victoria for what happened.

rasmuslights

Veteran
do you guys think the old team will be back or not? i have a feeling they'll be... some members of the previous team were still heavily invested in eurovision this year.

soulm8

A-lister

Veteran

Yuck, who in their right mind want to be associated with this Putin fanboy? xpuke

Bad fashion sense - check
Bad music - check
Overall awful persona - check

Hope EBU can ban him as well, if not for anything else then at least for the sake of our ears and eyes...

Preuss

I always thought Poli was a good singer back in 2016 until I realized the backing singers did all the job basically lol

lLWAC was still a good entry though

A-lister

Veteran
I always thought Poli was a good singer back in 2016 until I realized the backing singers did all the job basically lol

lLWAC was still a good entry though

ILWAC remains my personal fav in 2016 and one of the best ESC entries of the past decade. She so doesn't need Kirkorov though to trash her brand so hopefully he won't be allowed anywhere near a future Bulgarian entry (if it's Poli or whoever).

Top Bottom