4 2.7%

2 1.4%

5 3.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Bulgaria-scaled.jpg

Nemo89

Stunning.The way it sweeps from a simple piano backbone and Victoria to an all encompassing composition.Its so risky.The refrain where its full orchestra is wonderful.The quiet moments where Victoria is reflecting, its almost like her ancestors whispering around her.

To see the real wonder of this song though,watch the video.Thats where you see the song meet the artist.Look at that face and that opening verse.The emotional connection grabs you.Victoria will nail this live because she is an amazing talent.Jury win by a landslide is possible here.

Everyone's opinion will be different,but for me,without any doubt at all,this is the package of the year.Victoria and the Bulgarian team should be proud of what they have brought here.Its like the best of the old musicals,yet the most contemporary composition this year ,thats an amazing feat.Its a tight year,but i think this might be the winner.
When I read "... her ancestors whispering around her", I thought I should shake your hand! :gimmefive::lol:

I have seen the video and it is as distressing as the song...

The strength of this song is that the Bulgarian team manages to create a dreamy atmosphere to subjugate the extremely romantic and cuddly minds xblushxrunhug

Loindici

Veteran
Instead of Billie Eilish's, this reminds me of Lorde's Melodrama vibe. I quite like the song, and it's very melancholic.

The weird part is, that this could just end on competition lists of DMGP or EMA and nobody will bat any eye saying 'wait they really chose this?' Oh yeah, this is Bulgaria. Of course there will be hype.

At best, this is :7: to :8: for me.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
This is pretty good. I'm currently in doubt whether I should give :7: or :8: but it's definitely in my top half for the year.

Victoria's voice IS indeed very Billie, but the song isn't at all. At all. We can now cease with the inappropriate comparisons and accept this entry is incomparable. Thank you very much.

soulm8

It's about the heart, no fireworks there, just emotion. Congrats for this art piece.

Zonne147

I need a few more listens but I find the melody really touching and deep, but it's a bit unoriginal and flat sometimes

I want to listen to it again anyway, good sign ;)

Ezio

Veteran
Very pleasant, I likey likey

Loindici

Veteran
Accidentally sharing point ratings with Boris is truly an experience.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Victoria's voice IS indeed very Billie, but the song isn't at all. At all. We can now cease with the inappropriate comparisons and accept this entry is incomparable. Thank you very much.

I was thinking the same. I haven't heard a Billie song like this? It's something entirely different.

But Billie Eilish is the new Jilly Cooper it seems. We're all guilty of name dropping her at some point.

Am I right or am I right, @theCONWEL xheat

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I was thinking the same. I haven't heard a Billie song like this? It's something entirely different.

But Billie Eilish is the new Jilly Cooper it seems. We're all guilty of name dropping her at some point.

Am I right or am I right, @theCONWEL xheat
Very right xheat it’s a shame there aren’t more songs we can compare to the legendary Bubbles DeVere, that would be simply diwine xqueenbitch

Ezio

Veteran
That's the problem with this song. On ESC u only have one chance to like it on the first listening.

OMG, so I won already?! Becaue I liked it on firstn listening xcheer

MalagaToledo

Banned
With Austria and several other songs. This is another one of my toilet breaks. But I see it on the positive side for me.

Ezio

Veteran
With Austria and several other songs. This is another one of my toilet breaks. But I see it on the positive side for me.

Given that you said you are gonna have junk food on your couch, I guess you will need many toilet breaks anyway. The more the merrier.

But you also said you wanted Detox. Well, here she is!

giphy.gif

Kaz

This is it. This is...phenomenal. There are no words to describe the magic which this song conjures up in 3 minutes.

DaFlo

Banned
You haven't even listened to Billie's album, how can you make such a comment b

The whole backing harmonies and humming is extremely inspired by Billie. The way this song gets so big at the end on the other hand is not very Billie like at all.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Someone is closely paying attention to every single of my words. I'm flattered. What happened to "where is that ignore button" thing. I will send signed autographs, but delivery costs are on you.

Top Bottom