9 4.3%

8 3.8%

12 5.7%

7 3.3%

8 3.8%

11 5.2%

• Total voters

genreJake09

I seriously would of liked it and thought it was a worthy winner if it had one more verse xyeah xcrazy .and I've already said what I think about a eurovision winner or eurovision song not necessarily being something I think you should really want to listen to after the show has commenced (already said how and why I probably differ to a lot of people due to that).

crazymonster

Just Kristian Kostov has arrived to the first place in Bulgaria. "Beatifull mess" is most watched music video of the week in Bulgaria Top 40 Music Chart

midnightsun

Veteran
He was wonderful and he has no reason to apology! What for? That he gave Bulgaria its best result ever? Come on, Kristian, you were the best! He deserved to win, but Europe obviously falls for "art" and "sophisticated music" by someone who doesn't seem to value Eurovision at all. What a pity...

Alaska49

having such a huge result even with salvador getting so many points is such a feat. kristian should absolutely be proud of himself. his song and his performance were brilliant. i hope he realizes how well he did and feels good about it in a few months or years.

John1

having such a huge result even with salvador getting so many points is such a feat. kristian should absolutely be proud of himself. his song and his performance were brilliant. i hope he realizes how well he did and feels good about it in a few months or years.

It turned to be a huge disappointment for him, as he nearly won it. Even though Salvador still won the whole thing by a landslide.

GRE

Before the contest, he said that would be happy with a top-3 result.
After the contest, he was crying for the 2nd place, despite the fact he wasn't even close to the victory.

John1

After the contest, he was crying for the 2nd place, despite the fact he wasn't even close to the victory.

He bate the scoring of Poli though.

ESCKerli

Coming second three times sucks. I mentioned this earlier, but he also came second in X Factor Bulgaria and finished as a finalist in The Voice Kids Russia (if I remember it correctly). It's quiet devastating to finally believe you can win something only to not actually win it. He said that he's sick of being the youngest and coming second. Competing among adults puts a lot of pressure on you, especially when you don't want to disappoint your country.

Laepo1

Coming second three times sucks. I mentioned this earlier, but he also came second in X Factor Bulgaria and finished as a finalist in The Voice Kids Russia (if I remember it correctly). It's quiet devastating to finally believe you can win something only to not actually win it. He said that he's sick of being the youngest and coming second. Competing among adults puts a lot of pressure on you, especially when you don't want to disappoint your country.

Maybe he should wait a few more years before entering another contest then... always getting second place must be very frustrating. But the kid is fantastic.. I would be happy if he had won Eurovision also. and at 17 he has a bright future ahead of him.

Pawhlen

I really hope his age is the main reason he said these things. Because it is quite disrespectful crying over a 2nd place in ESC when there are many artists who never even get´s a chance to perform in ESC.

We had an ice hockey player in Sweden who were in the losing team in the Swedish ice hockey finals 8 times before he finally were on the winning team on the 9th attempt for him.

What I wanted to say with that is that, there are always new chances to come, and Kristian will get more chances in the future, I´m sure about that

I hope he realises this soon

Laepo1

I really hope his age is the main reason he said these things. Because it is quite disrespectful crying over a 2nd place in ESC when there are many artists who never even get´s a chance to perform in ESC.

We had an ice hockey player in Sweden who were in the losing team in the Swedish ice hockey finals 8 times before he finally were on the winning team on the 9th attempt for him.

What I wanted to say with that is that, there are always new chances to come, and Kristian will get more chances in the future, I´m sure about that

I hope he realises this soon

Portugal waited 53 years for it´s first top5 place. Anyways, people say many things without thinking it over, let´s give him a break.

Realest

Unfortunately in Germany our Media hounded against Kristian. One Day before the Grand Final they told that he was at the crim 3 years ago without mentioning that he didnt go there by his own, that he was only 14 then and that the law didnt exist back then. The next ist that they told us, that Kristian wanted to destroy the trophy, without mentioning that he was just making a joke and that he wanted to share this trophy with his delegation metaphorically. Third, our Media started to report suddenly about Salvador 2 days before the grand final in a very positive way. Then One Magacine made Analyses of the Finalsongs and concerning Bulgaria they said that it would be the gayest Entry this Year and that he looks like half Man, Half Woman. Even our commentator tried to make our audience vote for portugal meanwhile he made very bad jokes about Kristian telling that he looked like a bulgarian Version of Bill Kaulitz.. In the end Salvador got 12 Points from our Televoting meanwhile Kris got only 5 Points, his 3rd worst Result this evening. I wonder if something similar happened in other Countries..

Nevertheless Portugal is a deserved Winner, but what our Country did to Kris had nothing to do with a fair Competition.

BGN

I'm not surprised at all. Germany is the Western version of Russia when it comes to ESC, taking every opportunity to impose their political agenda and to connect everything to politics. And that is so obvious that many country are fed up by such a behavior. On the other hand, there is always 25-26 place to bring some justice in the house ;)

Realest

I really had to laugh when I saw that Bulgaria put Germany 25th on Jury and Televoting #Karma

JonnyWest

I'm not surprised at all. Germany is the Western version of Russia when it comes to ESC, taking every opportunity to impose their political agenda and to connect everything to politics. And that is so obvious that many country are fed up by such a behavior. On the other hand, there is always 25-26 place to bring some justice in the house ;)

Germany gave Russia 12 points in 2015, how is that political tho?

BGN

To prove how they "build bridges". It was amidst the hope that Russia will comply with the Minsk treaties and so on. These 12 points don't have anything to do with music and so on. Both Russia and Germany are two sides of the same rusty coin ;)

Realest

To prove how they "build bridges". It was amidst the hope that Russia will comply with the Minsk treaties and so on. These 12 points don't have anything to do with music and so on. Both Russia and Germany are two sides of the same rusty coin ;)

Russia was 4th in our Juryvoting and only 2nd in our Televoting, so it was not planned to give 12 points to Russia.

Franzilein

Eh... lol? I don't think the press has such an influence on the voting results and I am pretty sure that only the ones that are heavily invested in the ESC knew about this story (heck, it's news to me as well, haha, didn't read one bit about that).
From my experience I can tell that Bulgaria just didn't stand out as much. For my friends (who are pretty "average viewers", they only watched the final and didn't listen to the entries prior to the contest), he was that second young boy next to Australia (literally "der zweite Bubi") who could sing nicely, that's it. The unconventional entries like Hungary, Romania, Portugal or Croatia had way more impact on them.

Realest

In SF2 Kris won the TV, but in the Final Romania and Croatia (!!!), two Countries that never gets much Votes from us, overtook him suddenly, after the press started talking B***S*** about him, so its quite obvious that they had a huge impact. Also Moldova did better than him which is very unlikely for us.

Top Bottom