Contact us

Biggest flops in national contests after flawed live performances?

I bims

Veteran
Does he count?
giphy.gif

Something in me died that day. I still love this song with a burning passion, such an evergreen.

Loindici

Veteran
Is this a thread for Fusa Nocta?

Deleted member 12761

Tbh I kinda like their performance. Some parts are meh but overall it was pretty good imo.

HarryUK

I´m just gonna glue this right here for everyone to see.

This is basically for all the naive individuals who believe that Harmonia Disonance was "robbed" from winning.
What in the GCSE Dance is that

I love the studio cut of this tho

Yazy

"Girls, what if we do a coordinated spin?", them 2 minutes before getting up on the stage.
I´m not knowledgeable with choreographies and stuff.
But that´s why I would just tell them to play it safe.

Just stand in a half circle behind microphone stands and sing. Maybe do some hand gestures here and there.

When the final chorus explodes, all remove microphones from stands and walk to the front of the stage. Do a horizontal line formation in the front of the stage, sing the last chorus with some hand movements and finish the song.

Yeah. Basic as hell and clique. I know, I know.
But still, that looks way less awkward in my mind.

Bobjan FR

Calidora "Glory", A Dal 2017. Bad performance, and she removed a note in her chorus to make it easier to sing.
Was supposed to be one of the favourites... But finished last in jurors ranking in the first heat of A Dal and then the public didn't saved her. (system : 10 candidates, 5 qualifiers by juries, and after, one candidate is saved by the public).

Audio :

Live :

jatojo

Calidora "Glory", A Dal 2017. Bad performance, and she removed a note in her chorus to make it easier to sing.
Was supposed to be one of the favourites... But finished last in jurors ranking in the first heat of A Dal and then the public didn't saved her. (system : 10 candidates, 5 qualifiers by juries, and after, one candidate is saved by the public).

Yeah, she seems very limited in her vocal performance there. Many comments to the video are about her nervousness. But you’ve got to question if she has enough power in her voice in general? Where is she now in her career?

Top Bottom