Contact us

Best NON Top 10 Song!

Hele.

MainBanner1.png

AT THE MOMENT:

FIRST SEASON WILL NOT BE FINISHED. GAME WILL START FROM BEGINNING AFTER EUROVISION 2013.

Welcome to the new game - Best NON Top 10 Song! From 2004. to 2012.

ABOUT THE GAME

So, after last year I hosted Best NON Qualifying Song this summer I decided to try even more bigger project: Best NON Top 10 Song. The primary goal of the game is not to be competitive character. Of course, there will be competition to be more interesting but my point is that we remember some great songs (in period since semifinals are introduced, from 2004. until 2012.) that we like and enjoy, songs that even were our favorites but they unfortunately couldn't get much attention as they deserve. And of course to spend some time together to discussing OXO xrofl (but everything in joke way), joking and simply having fun. :D

RULES

For every year first we will do 2 semifinals. Best 8 songs (by voting only) from each SF will qualify for final of that year. In final 8 songs also will qualify for next round (quarterfinals). But in each year final 7 best by voting will qualify and one country will get "golden ticket". Golden ticket can be awarded by any member* (randomly decided) that is participating activly in the game (voting, commenting, posting, etc.). Also, "unluckiest one" (the one who actually should qualify but didn't) and "silver ticket" (will be awarded by manager and that is me :lol:) will get "2nd chance". Then 10 countries will qualify for semifinals (only by voting but members will be participating in giving silver tickets for next rounds*), then 10 (from each SF) to the final where we finally will find out which song is Best NON Top 10 Song decide by escforums members!
Simply, every member is allowed to vote only once in each round!

IN ORDER THAT YOUR VOTES CAN BE ACCEPTED YOU MUST YOU USE YOUR FORUM USERNAME WHILE REPRESENTING YOURSELF IN SCOREWIZ LINK!

*That member is NOT allowed to reveal to which country he/she decided to give a "golden ticket" (and "silver ticket" too in next rounds)!

NEW! More explanations:

QFs draw

Quarterfinal 1

Quarterfinal 2

Quarterfinal 3

Quarterfinal 4

Let's go have some fun now! xcheer

Hele.

2012. - Semifinal 1

01 | :sk: | Max Jason Mai - Don't Close Your Eyes

02 | :pt: | Filipa Sousa - Vida minha

03 | :gr: | Eleftheria Eleftheriou - Aphrodisiac

04 | :hu: | Compact Disco - Sound of Our Hearts

05 | :ba:| Maya Sar - Korake ti znam

06 | :sm: | Valentina Monetta - The Social Network Song

07 | :fr: | Anggun - Echo (You and I)

08 | :me: | Rambo Amadeus - Euro Neuro

09 | :uk: | Engelbert Humperdinck - Love Will Set You Free

10 | :ro: | Mandinga - Zaleilah

11 | :by: | Litesound - We Are the Heroes

12 | :sl: | Eva Boto - Verjamem

13 | :fi: | Pernilla Karlsson - Nar jag blundar

14 | :is: | Greta Salóme & Jónsi - Never Forget

15 | :ge: | Anri Jokhadze - I'm a Joker

16 | :ch: | Sinplus - Unbreakable

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTING

• Voting is closed.
  • If you have problems than send me your votes via private message.
  • DEADLINE: July 13, 20:00 CET

Hele.

2012. - Semifinal 2

01 | :no: | Tooji - Stay

02 | :ua: | Gaitana - Be My Guest

03 | :nl: | Joan Franka - You and Me

04 | :bg: | Sofi Marinova - Love Unlimited

05 | :mk:| Kaliopi - Crno i belo

06 | :hr: | Nina Badric - Nebo

07 | :mt: | Kurt Calleja - This Is the Night

08 | :lt: | Donny Montell - Love Is Blind

09 | :ie: | Jedward - Waterline

10 | :be: | Iris - Would You?

11 | :md: | Pasha Parfeny - Lăutar

12 | :at: | Trackshittaz - Woki Mit Deim Popo

13 | :il: | Izabo - Time

14 | :dk: | Soluna Samay - Should've Known Better

15 | :cy: | Ivi Adamou - La La Love

16 | :lv: | Anmary - Beautiful Song

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTING

• Voting is closed.
  • If you have problems than send me your votes via private message.
  • DEADLINE: July 13, 20:00 CET

WhoKnows

May I suggest putting more information about each song in the poll next time? I couldn't remember all song just by the title alone, had to back to check. Country and artist would be helpful.

Hele.

Alright, so I voted in both semis :D
Hele, could you explain what exactly are "Unluckiest One" and "Silver Ticket"?

So, from each SF there will qualify best 8 countries.
Then in the final of 2012. there will be 16 countries. 8 also will qualify. But 7 best + 1 golden ticket (one active member randomly chosen). In that round (final of each year, in this case 2012.) - unluckiest one (the one who should have qualified instead of golden ticket) and silver ticket (that will be awarded by manager, that is me) will go in the second chance contest. Then there we have 16 countries and best 4 will go further together with those directly qualified in QFs. Then there 10 best (in each quarterfinal and there will be 4 QFs) will qualify for SF. But also there will be unluckiest one, and 3 silver tickets (two for two different players and one for me). In SF 10 will qualify directly for final but from each SF there will be 8 songs that are going in second chance (and I still have to think about distribution of amount of silver tickets :lol:)

Hele.

May I suggest putting more information about each song in the poll next time? I couldn't remember all song just by the title alone, had to back to check. Country and artist would be helpful.

Thanks for critic. I already changed it to be easier for next players, and so will be for all next rounds. :D

AdelAdel

So, from each SF there will qualify best 8 countries.
Then in the final of 2012. there will be 16 countries. 8 also will qualify. But 7 best + 1 golden ticket (one active member randomly chosen). In that round (final of each year, in this case 2012.) - unluckiest one (the one who should have qualified instead of golden ticket) and silver ticket (that will be awarded by manager, that is me) will go in the second chance contest. Then there we have 16 countries and best 4 will go further together with those directly qualified in QFs. Then there 10 best (in each quarterfinal and there will be 4 QFs) will qualify for SF. But also there will be unluckiest one, and 3 silver tickets (two for two different players and one for me). In SF 10 will qualify directly for final but from each SF there will be 8 songs that are going in second chance (and I still have to think about distribution of amount of silver tickets :lol:)

That's better :lol:

daniels1000

Re: Best NON Top 10 Song - 2012. (Semifinals 1 and 2) NOW!

New game xcheer

Thanks Hele xkiss Will vote later ;)

daniels1000

Hele,just one question . We are looking for non Top 10 best song from 2004 to 2012 , aren't we :?:

Hele.

Hele,just one question . We are looking for non Top 10 best song from 2004 to 2012 , aren't we :?:

Yes, yes! It is written in the first post. ;) I will make it highlighted somehow. :lol:

Top Bottom