• Czech Republic

47 36.7%
  • Iceland

3 2.3%
  • Switzerland

10 7.8%

• Total voters

macmillanandwife

:ie: :cz: & :mt:Honestly, I was pretty surprised that they didn't get through. A little more :cz: because they did better than I expected (I think Vaclav's voice was surprisingly not as harsh as I heard in the studio version) and also the only one I remember not having trees as the background (Seriously, what's up with this year and trees?). All 3 should have qualified. Although SF2 had a much tougher competition than the 1st. (On a side note: I think Hungary qualified because of the Gun Tree.)

JamieBrown

:cz: and :fi: for me SOOC

Also sad for :ie: and :dk: :(

LoveHate

Ireland is the only one I truly think would have deserved to qualify. Then there are a few more songs I like more than certain qualifiers, but nothing to be upset about.

Uto

Veteran
Ireland is the only one I truly think would have deserved to qualify. Then there are a few more songs I like more than certain qualifiers, but nothing to be upset about.

Same here. Ireland should have made their act 'do' more. It was just too boring. But I thought the song was good enough to overcome that.

LoveHate

Same here. Ireland should have made their act 'do' more. It was just too boring. But I thought the song was good enough to overcome that.

They should have had a waltzing couple on stage.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Of what didn't go through..

1. Malta
2. Czech Republic
3. Finland
4. San Marino
5. Switzerland
6. Ireland

Those are the ones I really cared about and was sad to lose. Belarus and Moldova i'd have been happy to see through as well. The country that was most robbed however I feel was Czech Republic. They should have sailed through after such a performance.

Vittra

I liked :mk:. Only the studio version, however. The live performance was crap.

Top Bottom