Contact us

Belvist - NSC 206: Amaranthe - Archangel

Scooby

Re: Belvist - Pesma Belvista Za Nacije 44 PLEASE VOTE!

Evo i mojih glasova

0 Bora Drljaca - Stari Vuk (Šta ti bi????)

8 Orthodox Celts - Star Of The County Down

2 Colonia - Lazu Oci Moje

4 Robert M & Dirty Rush - Free

6 Fagget Fairys - Oci

12 Jelena Tomasevic feat. Boaz Mauda & Sirusho - Time to Pray

Luke

Fagget Fairys :mrgreen:

BTW, "Free" was in NSC 41 :p

Milos-BC

OMFG, I really have no luck :lol: :lol: :lol: I didn't vote in the other semi back then, that is why I missed it probably :( Eh, should've look on the Wikia.... :(

Thanks to everyone who voted (namely: Effiland, Canedonia, Bokia, Celinas, Scorpionia), though we decided to cancel our NF, and postpone it for NSC 45( with different songs of course :) )

Orthodox Celts - Star Of The County Down were the first choice of our jury, and it is going to represent Belvist in Scorpionia in NSC 44 :)

You can listen to the song one more time here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEt2XdN_TbQ

And leave a comment if you like :cool:

Scorpion

Re: Belvist -NF canceled, Orthodox Celts to NSC 44

Very nice entry ;)

Good thing that it's not Bora :lol: or Jelena :evil: :mrgreen:

aletem

Where is Bora??? :shock: I want Boraaaa!!! :twisted: :lol: Maybe Bora will go next time! :D

Milos-BC

Bora will keep trying in the future as well :lol:

Thanks for the comments :D

Milos-BC

I already informed Sean, but i wanna say farewell here as well. :)

Thanks for all the great moments you gave me in this contest, now it is time for me to leave. After 40 editions, Belvist can announce that it is withdrawing from the NSC. Congratulations to Zechonia who will now make it's debut in NSC 45.

I will resign as a NSC mod as well.

All the best to all of you in the future, i'll still be active on the board ;)

renzo

aww farewell! i hope its a see you later rather than a goodbye 4ever! nice having you in this contest!!

Schlagerman1

:eek: NO! NOT BELVIST! :(

Oh well, I hope that you have thought about this completly and don't making any big decisions too fast.

You will be missed! :(

aletem

I'm sorry to see this. I sorta expected it. What I am glad is that you were the first to ask me to join NSC!!! :D I know you had fun in the contest and you had some great songs. I still like "Toy box". :mrgreen:
At least Liam will be happy with this decision.

Liam

I'm so sorry to see you go, I hope you reconsider or at least rejoin us again in the future :( Goodbye, and best of luck in the future :(

94ayd

Re: Belvist -Farewell (NSC 5 - NSC 45)

I've a feeling you could come really soon. :) Still, there's time for us to find out if that'll come true. You've sent some really pleasant songs to listen to, so it'll be definitely a miss. ;)

PashonFrut

Good thing I have you on msn so we can at least exchange our ritual greetings :mrgreen:

:cheer: milaan/

You are a great mod, don't resign please :)

MrJadeEwen

love fest :D :D :D
aww i'm gonna miss you buddy ;__; you explained the rules to me way back in NSC7 so its sad to see you go

stay in touch or else ;)

Milos-BC

Thanks for the feedback :D

I've been thinking a lot about if this was the right decission, and atm i feel this is the right thing to do. I already wanted to withdraw earlier this month, i canceled the withdrawal, but right now it is my final choice.

No, don't worry, i'll still hang around here, i won't go completely. I'll be active on this forum, and on MSN as well, so you can chat with me anytime you like :D

Maybe i will return some day to this contest, but for now NSC will have to go on without me.

Good luck to all of you in the future, and i hope NSC will become even better than it was when i was a part of it :)

Resignment is another logical action, there are people who are still in the contest, and wanting to be NSC mods, so it's not fair for me to keep that role once i left the contest. I am sure Matt will find a better mod than i've been. :)

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Bah this is a shame, as I've previously said, but I wish you best of luck in the future and that you may return someday! :mrgreen: Are the reasons for withdrawal still the same?

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

After Belvist has been in NSC for so long it'll be a shame to see you go :( Belvist has sent lots of great entries, and I have to say your entry last edition was absolutely amazing, I loved it :mrgreen: It was definitely one of the best in the edition imo. It's your decision of course, so if you're sure it's the right decision we aren't in a position to try to make you stay :p If you're going to stay on the forum and MSN, hopefully you can take part in Congratulations spinoffs and maybe come back sometime in the future :D

Liam

aletem said:
I'm sorry to see this. I sorta expected it. What I am glad is that you were the first to ask me to join NSC!!! :D I know you had fun in the contest and you had some great songs. I still like "Toy box". :mrgreen:
At least Liam will be happy with this decision.

:? What decision?

94ayd

That confused me a bit as well. OH! Maybe he meant that you'd be happy when he stops being a moderator. I guess, you've an intention to become the new one. :D Is there actually gonna be some kind of casting about the spot or... :lol:

Top Bottom