Contact us

Belvist - NSC 206: Amaranthe - Archangel

Milos-BC

Thanks a lot everyone xlove

The last several weeks have been extremely difficult, I lost several people I knew to COVID-19 and the whole situation is extremely stressful, I needed some time to adapt in order to overcome the situation as much as possible. I had some health problems as well (they are stress-related), but I am fine now.

I am glad to be a part of the NSC family again. You know my music taste and I will give my best to deliver songs that you will love and enjoy! :D I really missed the contest and I will give my best not to disappoint.

@CypriotGirl I really wanted to take part in your WLSC, but unfortunately, I missed the deadline :( If you need some help with the show, you can always count on me.

tuorem

Welcome back Sir Milos, at last! xcheer Apparently, I (aka Tybalteva) am coming along with you for NSC 191. :oops:
Good luck to Belvist and take care! xheart We are living tough times, I send you my positive vibes.

Milos-BC

Thank you once again everyone, it sure feels great to be a part of the NSC family again. I will do my best not to disappoint with my entries, and I hope you will like at least some of them.

A "come-back entry" that I have prepared for NSC 191 is a song that is truly special for me and it comes from a band that I discovered several years ago. I was blown away by most of their songs and they are now one of my favorite bands overall. Since I love the song so much, I had to reserve it for this special occasion.

If you like pagan folk, chances are, you will love Heilung :). This band has members coming from three different countries (Norway, Denmark, and Germany) and the sound they produce is very "tribal" and unique. Their costumes and live performances are just as amazing and unique as well.

The song that Heilung will perform on NSC 191 is called "Norupo". Enjoy!

NSC 191: Heilung - Norupo

You can also watch the official video here:

Milos-BC

For NSC 192, Belvist is going gothic metal and we have prepared a well-known name this time. We certainly hope you will enjoy this track as much as we do xlove

NSC 192: Blackbriar- Arms of the Ocean

Last edited:

Milos-BC

Belvist is going metal for this NSC again and the band that will try to repeat the success of Blackbriar isss....

NSC 193: Delain - Masters of Destiny

Enjoy xcheer

Milos-BC

Belvist is going Scandinavian folk for NSC 194 and our next entry will be:

NSC 194: Garmarna - Ramunder

Milos-BC

For NSC 196, we've prepared some folk metal from Spain. Celtian will be the next Belvistian entrants and the song we've chosen internally is "Niamh".

Enjoy! xcheer

MARCOMEN

My WV 118 entry xheart that you blanked it even in the semi. :lol:
But I'm glad you enjoy the song now because it's a masterpiece xlove

Milos-BC

For NSC 197 we are going to Cyprus and we have prepared a mixture of different genres and a very talented singer that can't wait to sing for you all

Enjoy xcheer

Milos-BC

For NSC 198, we are going to Norway and we have prepared an interesting mix of ethno and rock for all of you to enjoy. The band is also well-known to the NSC community.

xcheer

Milos-BC

For the anniversary edition, we have prepared a huge name and a song that is trending on the Belvistian charts since release. We thought it deserves to be heard on the huge NSC stage as well xcheer

It's none other than....

Enjoy xcheer

Milos-BC

For NSC 201, we are mixing cards a bit and this time we are entering a lovely piano ballad performed by one of the most talented German artists (in our opinion, that is). We hope you will enjoy it at least half as much as common Belvistians do xcheer

Top Bottom