7 3.9%

21 11.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MooseShoes

But IM was all about Michael Ben David thinking he is better than everyone else and being self obsessive whereas gustaphs song is about positivity and elevating others, yes the song is nothing original but I don’t think the comparison to Israel last year is fair
Add me to the list of people who fail to see the resemblance. That git from Israel's song was entitled "I am" (I refuse to use its real title because it's stupid) and Gustaph's is "Because of YOU" for feck's sake. Apart from the characterics "gay" and "a bit dancey," what the hell else do they have in common?

Zeus

But IM was all about Michael Ben David thinking he is better than everyone else and being self obsessive whereas gustaphs song is about positivity and elevating others, yes the song is nothing original but I don’t think the comparison to Israel last year is fair
Where is the gospel in IM? It's a very lazy comparison to begin with. There is more to compare songs with than just Eurovision songs smh

MopManMoss

Veteran
Where is the gospel in IM? It's a very lazy comparison to begin with. There is more to compare songs with than just Eurovision songs smh
I think people see a very gay man doing a high tempo song and just make lazy comparisons, some people love to make dumb comparisons last week I saw someone claim Latvia and Malta have the same song

Iker

Veteran
I think people see a very gay man doing a high tempo song and just make lazy comparisons, some people love to make dumb comparisons last week I saw someone claim Latvia and Malta have the same song

Don't forget how every solo female bop is a Fuego copycat now still too! 😂🙄

Some people are very ignorant about the music.

AndroZeus

Say what you will about the song; Gustaph delivers an excellent performance every single time, unlike many of the people he's up against.

escEndre

We have had the great pleasure to interview amazing Gustaph, that will compete for Belgium in this years Eurovision Song Contest!

Get to know him better here! What do you think of his song? :)

Please help us share the interview, and subscribe to our YouTube-Channel to get the newest interviews with this years Eurovision-contestants! xheart

rasmuslights

Veteran
IDK why people think this is going to qualify. It's sandwiched between estonia, cyprus, iceland, greece and before that denmark and armenia all of whom have way higher chances to qualify than him.

EscGeek

Veteran
IDK why people think this is going to qualify. It's sandwiched between estonia, cyprus, iceland, greece and before that denmark and armenia all of whom have way higher chances to qualify than him.
Gustaph is a man with superpowers. He managed to win without winning the jury vote or the public vote.

He'll finish 11th in the semi and still somehow qualify. xbeach

Chorizo

It sounds like a song that could have had mainstream success some 30 years ago. Back then the music video might have been perceived as very edgy and could have caused a stir, but these days there is nothing fresh about this entry. Three decades ago, it would have been too modern for Eurovision and now it feels like a demo someone discovered in a time capsule. Maybe it will be able to evoke a sense of nostalgia with the right staging, but for now I’m a little bored by the retro sound of it. 5 points because it would have been good 30 years ago.

Ezio

Veteran

HarryUK

Veteran
I would but it says they dont ship them till May so there is no way it would get to me in time so it seems pointless
But he could storm to victory and you'll be hatless as they'll sell out in a minute!!

Top Bottom