5 1.6%

5 1.6%

6 1.9%

7 2.2%

22 6.9%

• Total voters

Mainshow

Veteran
10 points - would have been a great winner as well. It was a fresh, well-produced and innovative track. Tbh, I still don't get it why Mans was ranked higher by the juries than Belgium since "Hereos" was just formulaic.

ESC94

:be: was one of those countries in Eurovision that I barely noticed most of the time, this changed however in 2015. That year the French speaking broadcaster RTBF was again responsible for the Belgian entry, and they chose the young singer Loic Nottet with his self written song "Rhythm Inside".

The song reminded me a lot of "Royals" by Lorde, but on the plus side for Loic his very deep voice sounded much more interesting. The song had a great rhythm and especially the "ra-pa-pab" stuck in my head even many weeks after the contest.

This was my personal fourth place that year and accidentally he also reached fourth place in the competition. I gave this song a strong :10:, it really deserved to do this well and I was also very happy that :de: gave :8: as well.

Good job Belgium, hope you win again very soon!! xcheer

Last edited:

mup

10 points - would have been a great winner as well. It was a fresh, well-produced and innovative track. Tbh, I still don't get it why Mans was ranked higher by the juries than Belgium since "Hereos" was just formulaic.
I agree!

Top Bottom