Contact us

Belarus BELARUS 2021 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Loindici

Veteran
Allegedly, the EBU have received a letter from the Belarusian Foundation of Cultural Solidarity, urging that BTRC be stripped of its EBU membership. This would also force Belarus to withdraw from ESC this year. I’m curious how this would affect the allocation draw, since that would leave 16 in semi 1 and 18 in semi 2...

Well, well, well... is this suppose to affect anything positively? Won't it leave BTRC with less authority and the current political atmosphere could flourish stronger by using them? I don't think it's as smart as it sounds.

• Like It
Reactions: Mrm

nik92

xbow xbow xbow xbow xbow

But is it the full entry, it is so short! :eek: ???
Accidently this short version was distributed, but things are being fixed and a longer version will be available soon. But I am glad to see such great reactions!

nik92

Ok. take my 12 pts.

Damn.. this night treats me well!!! - Kazna, The Roop are amazing + that Finish ballad is simply beautiful! I just hope all three get chosen to represent their country!
told you ;)

Mainshow

Veteran
Accidently this short version was distributed, but things are being fixed and a longer version will be available soon. But I am glad to see such great reactions!

There's a longer version?

Pls tell me there are like two sexy lines in Belarusian included - seriously, this would be my favourite Belarusian entry - I'd place it even higher than "Forever" or "Solayoh".

I'm impressed. Excellent job!

nik92

There's a longer version?

Pls tell me there are like two sexy lines in Belarusian included - seriously, this would be my favourite Belarusian entry - I'd place it even higher than "Forever" or "Solayoh".

I'm impressed. Excellent job!
I won't say much, but there is an intro to the song. An intro that makes the song more interesting in my opinion.

I am really happy to see we created such a fan fave!

Mainshow

Veteran
I won't say much, but there is an intro to the song. An intro that makes the song more interesting in my opinion.

I am really happy to see we created such a fan fave!

Dunno if you can already call it a fan favourite but my taste is pretty much immaculate. I'm the Britney stan on this forum = blessed by Godney.
Thus, I guess, yeah, you have a huge hit on your hands!

I could see myself voting for it in May! Congrats!

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Who is this Kazna girl, btw? I haven't found any info about her on the Internet.

nik92

Dunno if you can already call it a fan favourite but my taste is pretty much immaculate. I'm the Britney stan on this forum = blessed by Godney.
Thus, I guess, yeah, you have a huge hit on your hands!

I could see myself voting for it in May! Congrats!
If Lukashenko can see the same thing you do, we'll talk again in May :LOL:

nik92

Who is this Kazna girl, btw? I haven't found any info about her on the Internet.
Kazna is a Russian artist. Here are two of her songs:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Kazna is a Russian artist. Here are two of her songs:

Thanks. What do you think will happen btw, will there be a NF or will BTRC do an internal selection?

nik92

Thanks. What do you think will happen btw, will there be a NF or will BTRC do an internal selection?
No idea. According to what we all know is that a submission period is currently open and running until the 31st of January. Once that closes a jury will pick songs for a national final. I know just as much as everyone else...

Mainshow

Veteran
Is it okay to say I don't like the song? xblush It's just not my style ... *runs off before being punished*

Cute.

I think it's an enrichment that we do not have the same taste in music. How boring Eurovision wuld be if everyone listens to the same xD

Top Bottom