Contact us

Belarus BELARUS 2021 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mimmon

Veteran
Okay I just heard Kanza longer verision...Oh my its keep getting better and better sadly coudn't dowload it...So you need to wait for tomorrow....

nik92

Yes, we are releasing Braids tomorrow at 12:00 CET! ;) Glad to see such a hype for our song!

nik92

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Oof that snippet i just heard sounds hot. xheat I'm excited for this.

nik92

Just saying here that @nik92 wrote a song 'True Love' who was my winner last year ,I won't be surprised if he does it again xheart.....
Thank you very much! Glad you liked "True Love" :) well, hopefully I can be present in the final once again with "Braids" and top last years 6th place! Fingers crossed!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Lel if they're fine with other dictatorships such as Azerbaijan or increasinly authortarian regimes such as in Russia taking part then they're gonna be fine with Belarus. Unless Lukashenko starts committing genocide or whatever to get an international ban like Yugoslavia in the 90s then Belarus wont be going anywhere.

Mrm

Veteran
@nik92

Who was a singer for "True love" last year?

Are you Greek from Germany,a songwriter? :)

nik92

@nik92

Who was a singer for "True love" last year?

Are you Greek from Germany,a songwriter? :)
Angelika Pushnova performed "True Love".

I am Greek and based in Germany, yes. Well, I am a lyricist, but sure you can say songwriter haha. Going into my 8th year dealing with Eurovision as a songwriter.

Mainshow

Veteran
Angelika Pushnova performed "True Love".

I am Greek and based in Germany, yes. Well, I am a lyricist, but sure you can say songwriter haha. Going into my 8th year dealing with Eurovision as a songwriter.
Kalispera! Willkommen im Forum!

Wow - you did write Braids which is about to compete in the NF?
Impressive!

nik92

Feel free to like my page if you guys want to stay updated with all my projects https://www.facebook.com/nsofislyrics
Kalispera! Willkommen im Forum!

Wow - you did write Braids which is about to compete in the NF?
Impressive!
Well, I joined this forum the same time as you, but am not as active (which will change from now on, especially regarding the posts with my entries) ;)

Yes, I wrote lyrics to "Braids". Thank you very much! We really hope you will like the full song, which will be released tomorrow, and I hope to see many views on YouTube and many plays on Spotify!

Top Bottom