Contact us

Belarus BELARUS 2021 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Looren

Veteran
Kazna really looks like a lovely person, I'll be happy for her if she's sended even though I don't like her song

vavera4ka

ha, i can translate this: "day we are all waiting for" (i'm just not sure about the tenses)

in 2020, i've learned the basics of cyrillics.. (just for fun, on youtube)
my skill level is: kid with dyslexia :lol:
good job! it's past tense. so "day we all were waiting for"
it's awesome that you learned cyrillics. I'm assuming it's slightly breaking your brain haha
A year or so ago i got really fascinated by interslavic ( esperanto for Slavs). mind was blown. lol

EscGeek

Veteran
good job! it's past tense. so "day we all were waiting for"
it's awesome that you learned cyrillics. I'm assuming it's slightly breaking your brain haha
A year or so ago i got really fascinated by interslavic ( esperanto for Slavs). mind was blown. lol
Let me guess: Ecolinguist yt channel? I saw those interslavic videos too. *mind blown*xbow

A-lister

Veteran
Fck yes! - :by: is hijacking the :md: event in :ru:
This will be a huge Ex-Soviet party!

Oh no, maybe it's an announcement of Belarus being re-incorporated into Russia again after a deal between Lukashenko and Putin and the Moldovan government jumped onboard? :eek:

rasmuslights

Veteran
nah nothing will happen, there's tones of people there. And Kazna said she doesn't know anything about her being selected + they would not pick her over Zena.

Mimmon

Veteran
After Armenian withdraw I feel scared Belarus can withdraw aswell...
Hoping its not but still if it happens I won't be suprised but sad in same time because of artists who worte a songs and submitted to broadcaster will go to waste

Mainshow

Veteran
After Armenian withdraw I feel scared Belarus can withdraw aswell...
Hoping its not but still if it happens I won't be suprised but sad in same time because of artists who worte a songs and submitted to broadcaster will go to waste
Same here.
I mean, it's strange we haven't heard anything concerning a date/artist by now.

Same applies to Poland (but at least, TVP was teasing something)

crashworld

Veteran
Maybe there is a reason why Kazna is at yesterday's Moldova's song reveal party. She is actually trying to secure the budget from the dream team so she can be the Belarussian's entry for this year's contest. This way, Philipp what's-his-last-name can do another 3 hour long song reveal party at the comfort in his own country.

rasmuslights

Veteran
Same here.
I mean, it's strange we haven't heard anything concerning a date/artist by now.

Same applies to Poland (but at least, TVP was teasing something)

yeah.. Belarus could withdraw, don't think Poland will there is no political crisis there.

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes I can picture Belarus withdrawing from the contest . They haven’t said anything not even a tiny hint.

Loindici

Veteran
Does this thread have any news?

AlekS

Veteran
Rumours say the announcement is coming today

Checking their broadcaster's official page. Half of the articles are Ukrophobic.
Opinion column (what you see first) - 4 out of 5 articles are propahanda against Ukraine. All the attention xheat

That's weird seeing Kazna at the Russian NF and Kirkorov SelfLoveVision before the announcement. I mean not milking her official status of the representative.

Mimmon

Veteran
Rumours say the announcement is coming today

Checking their broadcaster's official page. Half of the articles are Ukrophobic.
Opinion column (what you see first) - 4 out of 5 articles are propahanda against Ukraine. All the attention xheat

That's weird seeing Kazna at the Russian NF and Kirkorov SelfLoveVision before the announcement. I mean not milking her official status of the representative.

Top Bottom