9 5.0%

5 2.8%

8 4.5%

10 5.6%

39 21.8%

• Total voters

A-lister

Veteran
Atleast Anastasiya wins best looking girl in my book (followed by Slovakian twins and Ukrainian Mika).

I wanted this in the final, but I knew it wouldn't end up there no matter if she would have sung it better.

deese

oh, a Belarusian member!! Welcome. Sorry, but she was dreadul yesterday. :( Hope next year you will return with a better song and a better singer. :)

Narmina

^ But I must say there was something catchy, maybe the national musical instrument (don't remember it's name)

Lexicss

deese , thanks. ;)
regrettably, in our country not the best singer is choosed in majority for this contest, not so like in other countries I suppose.

Lexicss

Narmina , dulcimer? ;)
Sounds greate...
But some people suppose that the music is plagiarism of 1 song of old russian band "Sektor Gaza". :/

LakZaNokte

The song not so bad, but performance, voice are poor. Hehh.... Wrong person for ESC. :(
the song is fantastic but yes, the performance was bad

this is still by far my favourite entry this year, very unique and kinda shocking lol

VedatiNet

Deserved DNQ. Happy to see it out

Lexicss

Thruthfully I expected the performance with more brilliant voice and more sightseen, for example with folk dancers like in music video.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
ZOMFG A BELARUSSIAN :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sorry, I've just always wanted members from certain countries that have none xD Welcome xwelcome

As for the song I was never too keen on it but the performance was pretty good. Still didn't improve things much though and her voice was a bit deep (???) so I didn't expect it to qualify

adamsamways

I'm not a fan of the song (mainly the poor lyrics) but I am kinda sad there wasn't space for it in the final, added a bit of fun to the night, definitely had me and my friends giggling at least, the final is too serious!

ESCfan

I am sorry but it was the worst performance last night(with some others too).The vocals weren't the best!Plus the song...not my taste.

Valvejoodik

Comrade Lukašhenko blamed Western countries for failure at ESC :D
(Btw, my speller recommended "Kalashnikov" instead of "Lukašhenko" :lol:)

xrofl3

Mickey

I'm not a fan of the song (mainly the poor lyrics) but I am kinda sad there wasn't space for it in the final, added a bit of fun to the night, definitely had me and my friends giggling at least, the final is too serious!

There's still Moldova and Ireland for comedy. I agree though, I Love Belarus was the most ironically sing-a-longable.

Not a great song, but a great Eurovision entry.

aletem

I knew we would give you high points! :D :lol: The song was too epic, even though she sang pretty bad!! :lol:

JRS

Re: ???????? - Belarus 2011

Belarus really had great song this year:):cool::mrgreen:!
I do admit that the lyrics are indeed bit corny.
It is a pity that vocals where not so great, might have gone to the final otherwise;) with better singer, that is.

I was quite surprised that this got more points in the semi than Israel and Cyprus did:mrgreen:

Milos-BC

I never laughed so hard during someone's performance like this year during the Belarussian one. The song is (supposed to be) patriotic, but she still sings in English (or better said, TRYING to sing :lol:) and the whole act was so confusing that only the spaceship was missing at the beginning (a spaceship where she and the backings will come out of :lol:). She got what she deserved.

I hope that Belarus will finally start taking ESC seriously next year.

Quent91

It was the most UNDERRATED song during the 2nd sf ! :D This song is such a joke, as :es: 2008 was :lol: My father was just like WTF when she sang and I laughed too ;)

Top Bottom