16 8.9%

9 5.0%

5 2.8%

8 4.5%

10 5.6%

39 21.8%

• Total voters

mullally

I think this will fail in the same catastrophic manner as Horehronie and Aven Romale. Singing about your region/ethnicity never ends well.

The big problem with "Horehronie" was the live performance. I'm pretty sure most of the people in Europe didn't understand that it was about a region in Slovakia!! I don't think it's a good song to compare "I love Belarus" with. In my opinion, there has never been a song like this one before. I hope it will do surprisingly well.

Milos-BC

I am pretty sure it will fail badly. The song is ridiculous, I don't see a single point that will have impact on the juries and the viewers.

Nathaniel

Too bad there's less USSR-vibes than in 'Born in Bielorussia', but it's still a hilarious entry and getting catchier by the minute, final material! :)

adamsamways

I can see this picking up alot of joker' votes from people who find eurovision funny, if it got to the final on Saturday it could also pick up alot of drunk votes in bars haha imagine if this was top 5/10!! Remember alf for Austria in 2003? That had similar effects as to what I'm thinking could happen with this!

Scooby

This is nuclear catastrophe

Tristran

This song still makes me giggle! :D The rehearsal looked pretty ok to me, would love to see it in the final.

Milos-BC

The performance and the song are two different things here obviously. Will not qualify, too ridiculous and horrible.

mullally

One of Norways biggest newspapers, Dagbladet, gives "I Love Belarus" 6/6. No other song got that score! Yay!!

Link

aletem

The only issue I have is the actual performance. It is too static and has nothing to do with the song. I mean why all those microphone stands with lights? Also, she falls flat near the end a bit. Other than that, I like the pyros and I of-course I xheart Belarus!! :mrgreen:

aletem

One of Norways biggest newspapers, Dagbladet, gives "I Love Belarus" 6/6. No other song got that score! Yay!!

Link
Why do Norwegians think that Stella will face racial prejudices in Eastern Europe??

Top Bottom