16 8.9%

9 5.0%

5 2.8%

8 4.5%

10 5.6%

39 21.8%

• Total voters

greece

Actually I love this entry.It sure deserved a place in final...but as always :by: is so underrated...
:10: or :12: points from me!
The song is really catchy,I have got no idea about its lyrics(I only know "I love Belarus")
I love the beginning of the song xheart and although I think singer's voice is a bit strange she is good:)

Good luck this year :by:Belarus

ParadiseES

^
The song is catchy and amazing, it was one of my favourites that year, but if you see her performance you can find out why she didn't qualify :lol: xcrazy

greece

I have seen it many times...I know it was a bit stupid performance ....
What is why?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
^
The song is catchy and amazing, it was one of my favourites that year, but if you see her performance you can find out why she didn't qualify :lol: xcrazy

Not too mention the "I Love Belarus" part may have been a bit off putting too some...

tuorem

Not too mention the "I Love Belarus" part may have been a bit off putting too some...

I agree, I guess that it's the main reason why she didn't do well with the juries, since she would have qualified with televoting only.

That was a great song imo, and I liked her raw voice. Even if her performance was far from being perfect, it was energetic.

Romeo

Why can't Belarus send this again? Just change it around a bit again.... c'mon!!! Its a lot better than 'Time'

JimmyJump

The music and song sounds quite good. The instrument sounds really cool but this is just way to patriotic!!!

DJNightingale

My favourite in the 2011.
I've noticed an interesting thing: when the song from :by: becomes my favourite song on the contest - it always stays in the semi. First 2011, then 2015 xcry1
Stage performance: EXCITING!
Music: EXCITING!
Lyrics: Very patriotic and beautiful!
Voice: The biggest problem :( I think it would be better if Vinnikova and Uzari swapped the places (Vinnikova on the back vocals and Uzari is the main vocalist)
I don't say it was unfair that :by: didn't pass to the final, but it was one of the only songs in 2011 that didn't make me bored :(

Top Bottom