Contact us

Belarus

Tinchey

Re: Belarus ~ WV 72 last entry

Last entry for me will follow the pattern I've had in the past few juries (atmospheric entry - fun/laidback entry - retro entry) which means I will be closing the Belarusian chapter with a beautiful redemption of a Belarusian folk song mixed with psych rock by a popular group from the 70s.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: Belarus ~ WV 72 Pesniary - Kosiv Yas' Konyushinu

Great Tinchey entry, or greatest Tinchey entry?

(EDIT: the former because Emina forever in my heart but this is still xheart xheat xheat)

Sultana

Re: Belarus ~ WV 72 Pesniary - Kosiv Yas' Konyushinu

Pesnyari is one of my fave groups XD But I like another their song more tbh XD

revallsay

Re: ♥ Belarus ♥ ANNIVERSAY ♥

I think it is the time to get to write this post. It has been 40 editions I've been playing this amazing and addictive game. WorldVision become something very important for me and I love it. I had a pleasure to win 3 time (so far). And what is really nice, I got to host for my 40th edition. Yes, I wasn't the greatest host that edition, but as most of us, I have a real live outside the forum, and I can only feel sorry for those haters who has not.

I want to thank so many people here. The one I have to start with is no other that [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION], as it is with him that I joined this game as East Midlands to send Ella Henderson. We had a nice time picking our 3 songs, and I think we'de be teamed up for a longer period of time, but from what I remember, Poland got freed, so I wnated to take it before it's unavailable again. Ashley, thank you for everything, for cheering me up and telling me not to give up and everything. Next person, who is not less important for me, is [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION]. Kai, thank you so much for being one of my two best friend here on the forum. I can always talk to you when I am sad, and as you know, I am a big fan of your 100% pure BBC English and how you formulate your sentences, it is always a big pleasure to talk with you. You are always there for me. Guys, just thank you, without you two I would stop playing editions ago.

Secondly, it is [MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] I want to thank. Yaroslav, yes, we had that stupid argument about we know what, but I am so happy we're done with it. I have to admit I missed talking with you on facebook everyday. You are a very positive and helpful person. Without you, my last show wasn't as good-looking as it was. Thank you for telling me about nice and beautiful places in Belarus and creating a nice tample for the Scorewiz. Thank you for all nice words you ever told to me.

Next up is a duo, as I always think of you. [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION], thank you boys for everthing, for those kind and warm 'don't you even give up' words. I love who different our music taste is and how we can support each other with our songs. Calvin, please come back, I really miss you here in WorldVision, and Robert, please do never leave. I can always count of you guys and on your great support.

Another person I want to mention and give a big thank you is [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION]. You are a great person and friend. I remember who happy you were when you met Franceso in Kiev, I was so happy for you. I love your hits here in the competition. My favourite is probably Britney, Toxic is really hot. You for sure you are not toxic, hehe. You always help me and say nice words to cheer me up.
[MENTION=14424]Genesis[/MENTION] is my polish boy here in the team. Mariusz, it is weird to write directly to you in English, but it is the official language here, so I better use it, so people don't have to use google translate. Thank you for everything, for all those song you've sent I loved. We have alike tastes when it comes to polish acts, and I have to say that it is thanks to you that I started to love Justyna Steczkowska. A big thank you for that, that I could rediscover her and how great she is.

Thank you for your positiveness [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION]. Connor, you such a sunshine and a great friend. You will always help me when I need it. I love your songs and support here in WorldVision. I really felt you absence when you weren't playing. I have to say I was so happy you're doing well when I was collecting votes. Thank you for everything.

I want to thank [MENTION=15013]Ringdalen[/MENTION] too. Ole, you are so cute and sweet. I always enjoy talking with you. You bring so much positive engery here, you entries are so fun each edition. Keep up the excellent work here on the forum and in the contest.

Although we don't talk as much at the beginning, [MENTION=13476]Gabe[/MENTION] I consider you as my dear friend here. I love your Mongolia takeovers, it really show how versatile music is. You are really good friend.

Now I want to mention my sister [MENTION=11624]Sultana[/MENTION]. Elizaveta, you're such a great person here. I love your entries, they bring so much positive vibes to WorldVision. You absolutely slay turkish music, each entry is amazing! Thank you so much for everything girl!

Thank you my friends so much for being there for me. I love each of you thank you for cheering me up and all the nice and warm words. Thank you for each critique for my songs and advices what to send what not to.

I want to have a special mention for my nick-brother [MENTION=10344]RevNet[/MENTION]. Thank you for your support and giving me some ideas for SUSA when I had it. Without it I wouldn't have think about Lionel Richie. Thank you so much!

I would also to thank many other people here. [MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] [MENTION=5527]Charlyje[/MENTION], [MENTION=13598]Veronika[/MENTION], [MENTION=10140]cegs5[/MENTION], [MENTION=10674]Staewi[/MENTION], [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION], [MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION], [MENTION=15323]Eulaliya[/MENTION], [MENTION=12072]Amir[/MENTION], [MENTION=7176]RomanFromRussia[/MENTION], [MENTION=12510]esc87fan[/MENTION], [MENTION=12992]Fierro[/MENTION], [MENTION=10742]daniels1000[/MENTION], [MENTION=14119]Mike[/MENTION], [MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION], [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION], [MENTION=9461]nekoisneko[/MENTION], [MENTION=15047]Alevender[/MENTION]. Thank you so much for everything and I am sorry for anyone I forgot to mention here, there are so many of you!

THANK YOU

And here is my personal ranking for the songs I sent:

Wow, this is probably the longers post I've ever witten here

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member

xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove

Sending love to you my dear Rev xheart

Krishoes

xkiss You're very nice and I think the same, I care about you. I still remember the great time we had when I found the Freedom Room and I'm happy nothing has changed between us even if everything has probably changed around us. You'll always be my (our) little sweet Rev!

Ringdalen

This is so sweet and kind. Thank you so much, the same goes for you. xlove

You make this forum a better place and spread so much joy everywhere you go.
Wish you all the best and congratulations once again on the anniversary xyaay xheart xwoo

DaFlo

Banned

Happy anniversary Rev :D xlove

You're sitting comfortable on 4th place in my player ranking, so keep slaying the WV like that.

My fav entries from you: Heartbeat xheart Biazy xheart Starships xheart Hurts xheart Gentleman xheart Love The Way You Lie xheart

RevNet

Thanks for the shoutout, @revallsay. Even though that song didn't qualify, it led to you winning with Belarus, and I couldn't be more proud of helping you get to the Winners' Circle.

esc87fan

Aw, thank you for the shout-out! It's people like you who keep encouraging me and giving me the confidence to keep trying when I've had a rough time in this game

Genesis

What a beautiful post dear Rev! Thank you for the mention, and I am so glad you have rediscovered Queen Justyna through me. There is no better prize to win, than getting to know that thanks to your entries, people start to love, or their love deepens towards artists you are sending!
I also would like to thank you for all the suggestions you have made. Not always I was keen to send them, but getting to know that Wojciech Kilar is ::subc eligible was absolutly a diamond-diggery!

Posylam tysiace buziakow i jeszcze wiecej swientnych wynikow w WV! Viva Dominika! xlove xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

This is such a sweet postxheart You were my first forum friend, along with Ashley, and the two members I had a really close bond with before joining WorldVision. You are one of the most charming, lovable people I know here, and you have a very big heart. I can say the same things about you, as I know I can always come to you if i'm feeling down, and that's very valuable to me and means a lot to have a friend like that. I can't speak the Polsku but I will try: Droga Dominika, dziękuję, że jesteś wspaniałym przyjacielem. Jesteś wyjątkową osobą z sercem ze złota. Miłość, którą ładujesz. Osioł na zawsze x

No, I didn't use google translate. Over the years I have picked up how to speak Polsku from you and Merio. Happy anniversary and lots of love to you as alwaysxheart

P.s Thenk you far licing mY perfact BBC Quens englesh and sentances

revallsay

Aww you're so sweet xheart It was so nice to read it. And thank you for trying to write in Polish, it was almost perfect.

Miłość, którą ładujesz. Osioł na zawsze x

That means: Love that you load. Donkey forever

xheart

PS. Donkey is my favourite character from Shrek :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Aww you're so sweet xheart It was so nice to read it. And thank you for trying to write in Polish, it was almost perfect.

That means: Love that you load. Donkey forever

xheart

PS. Donkey is my favourite character from Shrek :D

It was supposed to say "Love you loads. Ass forever x":( I will keep practicing my Polsku until it is perfect.

tumblr_ls93h7eRDY1r3v6f2o1_500.gif

Top Bottom