Contact us

Belarus

Eulaliya

Re: ♥ Belarus ♥ ANNIVERSAY ♥

*giggles from a distance* Maybe someone will try to translate into my native language on my anniversary? :lol:
Anyway, happy anniversary Dominika, and may your presence in WV be blessed! xlove

PS. Those previous posts make me feel better now that I'm in a gloomy mood...

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

*giggles from a distance* Maybe someone will try to translate into my native language on my anniversary? :lol:
Anyway, happy anniversary Dominika, and may your presence in WV be blessed! xlove

PS. Those previous posts make me feel better now that I'm in a gloomy mood...

Tiyakin ko na ibibigay sa iyo ang isang napakahalaga, pinaka-kahanga-hanga, kahanga-hanga na mensahe sa iyong anibersaryo.

Eulaliya

Tiyakin ko na ibibigay sa iyo ang isang napakahalaga, pinaka-kahanga-hanga, kahanga-hanga na mensahe sa iyong anibersaryo.

Omygod salamat kuya! And you Tagalog is awesome kaibigan! xlove

And here's a treat for you... here's Janina San Miguel on how she handles pressure and negativity in a hilariously graceful way..

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

The one I have to start with is no other that [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION], as it is with him that I joined this game as East Midlands to send Ella Henderson. We had a nice time picking our 3 songs, and I think we'de be teamed up for a longer period of time, but from what I remember, Poland got freed, so I wnated to take it before it's unavailable again. Ashley, thank you for everything, for cheering me up and telling me not to give up and everything.

oh bless you rev. xlove For me it was your encouragement and joining yourself that gave me the confidence to join myself. We made a perfect team and our collab has made us both the most successful debuters to wv, an achievement that will be almost impossible to beat, 3rd, 2nd & 5th. xbow We had big plans, but as we know it all changes so quickly and often. Good luck with you future entries in WV. xlove xlove xlove

BernadetteCydonia

omg I kinda love your history and the fact that you were allowed into :en: xlove

Also, Anniversay... is that to allude to your nick, revallsay? :rolleyes: :lol:

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member

Thank you for your positiveness [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION]. Connor, you such a sunshine and a great friend. You will always help me when I need it. I love your songs and support here in WorldVision. I really felt you absence when you weren't playing. I have to say I was so happy you're doing well when I was collecting votes. Thank you for everything.

Aw thank you so much Dominika xlove I'm very very glad to call you a friend and I'm always happy to be here for you xheart You're one of my favourite people here on the forum and have been one of my favourite players in WorldVision since I started, always slaying me with those hot pops xheat I'm so glad to be back in the game now, I'd missed it so much, not just for the music but for the people too, like you :)

Thank you Quen xlovexlove

Sultana

Just had time to read your article

Thank you very much Rev for such an horonable mention, you are a very sweet person and your music also brings me joy!

Top Bottom