Contact us

Beauty

panakos

Banned
We had a topic about beautiful women on the last forum.

So who do you think are the most beautiful ones?
I know it does not depend on nationality but I have to say that the Danish are stunning. Good-looking, stylish, well-mannered
I was gobsmacked Could the cold climate be the reason why everyone up there is pretty? lol

lucian-crusher

Acording to a study the girls from -az are the most beautiful. I would agree on that, but I would say Croatian, Macedonian, Romanian, Serbian and South American girls! :D :D

goktengri

Banned
I love scandinavian (Especially Estonian),british,german,ukrainian,,balkan (especially greek),turkish girls. :)

But my favorites are German girls. :mrgreen:

94ayd

Bulgarians, like DUH! :mrgreen: :lol: Also, South Americans are really exotic. IMO, every nation has very beautiful and at the same time, very ugly people. :lol:

lucian-crusher

This is the TOP 10 countries with beautiful girls made by Travelers Digest:

1. Sweden
2. Argentina
3. Russia
4. Bulgaria
5. Latvia
6. Belarus
7. Ukraine
8. Estonia
9. Netherlands
10. Denmark

Acording to the same magazine here are the TOP 5 cities with beautiful girls:

1. Varna (Bulgaria)
2. Los Angeles (United States)
3. Caracas (Venezuela)
4. Montreal (Canada)
5. Tel Aviv (Israel)

Milos-BC

ex-yu girls of course :p

But I like the Scandinavian, Soviet, British, American and South American girls too........gaaaah, I love them all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alexu

everyone will say that his country has the most beautiful girls :lol: guess what? I believe Romanian girls are stunning :lol:

Speaking seriously, I think Eastern european girls are the most beautiful....(I include Romanian girls here too :p )

Isabella

^I agree, everyone say that for his/her country :lol:
I'm a girl, so don't know what to say :lol: Every country has beautiful girls :cool:

BTW I watch boys and not girls :lol: so I would like to say that Italian boys are gorgeous and they are not shy, they approach directly to a girl, unlike Croats :mrgreen:
From the other countries I have visited Serbia and Spain have many handsome guys, but of course Croatia is my number 1 :lol:

ParadiseES

You are rude, guys! :evil:

Most beautiful girls in this world are Croats, especially from Zagreb, like Isabella :D

MyHeartIsYours

I think in general, Poland has the most beautiful people.

Also beautiful women are from; Sweden, Denmark, United States and Brazil.
Most beautiful men are from; Spain, Italy, Australia, Malta, United Kingdom but most of all, Israel!! :mrgreen:

Imo the least beautiful country is Ireland, which is bad for me as Im 1/2 Irish :oops: :lol: :lol:

94ayd

There are some people with amazing looks, too, come on. I recently watched the first episode with Briatin's Next Top Model and a gorgeous Irish girl from Dublin made it to final 14. Her name's Susan. :mrgreen: Also, a weird looking Maltese girl. She looks nothing simialr to my vision of a Maltese, LOL!

ParadiseES

lucian-crusher said:
In my opinion this are the TOP 5 countries with beautiful girls:

1. Croatia
2. Paraguay
3. Romania
4. Azerbaijan
5. Bulgaria

Lucian, how many Paraguayan girls you know apart from Larissa Riquelme and her World Cup girls? :lol:

lucian-crusher

None! But they are enough! :lol: :lol:
And don't you mess with Larissa cause she said today that if -es wins tonight she will get naked (again :lol: :lol: ), so now I won't be so sad if -nl loses :lol: :lol:

Isabella

ParadiseES said:
You are rude, guys! :evil:

Most beautiful girls in this world are Croats, especially from Zagreb, like Isabella :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is for being kind xkiss

@lucian - this is because Croatia is your number 1 xkiss :lol: :mrgreen:

ParadiseES

lucian-crusher said:
None! But they are enough! :lol: :lol:
And don't you mess with Larissa cause she said today that if -es wins tonight she will get naked (again :lol: :lol: ), so now I won't be so sad if -nl loses :lol: :lol:

I mean, if we only knew two top-models from each country, we'd think all of them have the most beautiful girls :lol:

So ok I don't want boys to be disappointed, everyone deserves to see Larissa naked so... GO SPAIN!!! :mrgreen:

Interrail

Hmm, for my taste, most beautiful girls r from Scandinavia.
Most beautiful men r Balkan and Mediterranean.
Generally speaking, ofcourse.

I also think there's smth sexy about ppl from Brazil, Australia, Jamaica... (generally and superficially speaking...) :D

Top Bottom